Urgent Reply please!!Can we Trust our SA??

YayyA!!!! I'm back!!! both of my TIKAL GM n BOULOGNE are safed in my car now!!! he even gave me a gift, a hair band from LOEWE!!!so cute!!! i guess he makes me develop the trust towards him!!! i will try to post the pictures since my camera is at home now...thanx guys with all the comments!!

If you were uneasy, then don;t do it.

Deep down you know whether you want to go ahead with it or not, and by the sounds of it, you don't

You'll sleep better at night

I was offered that deal once, and declined simply because the bag my SA offered wasn't of any interest to me. BUT, if it was something I liked, I would have done it simply because what your SA is doing is risking his/her career really. If anyone to find out about this they would loose his/her job or worse. If he/she is planning to leave LV and never comeback with your money, I assume you can claim he/she robbed you, and there fore file a Police report, I am sure LV managers would be helpful and cooperative when if police is involved ( worse case scenario...lol) I don't think someone would try to run away with couple of hundred dollars...specially if (I am sure) LV has every employee personal info...Good Luck,, but keep in mind once you get the item there is no return, and all defective merchandise is stamped with a special symbol which is recognized anywhere.

erhmm there's no special symbol,they only put initials, but its not recognisable.. u wont notice... plus my SA said it will dissapear sometimes..so excited coz i got the bags already :smile: thanx i thought bout the same thing as well..

40%? you and him are getting ripped off. the discount for employees for defect bags, returned bags, and bags with patina is 70%.

these SA's are risk-takers.. i don't do this to my clients at work.. i would so rather say "no" than risk my job/career to do that.

YayyA!!!! I'm back!!! both of my TIKAL GM n BOULOGNE are safed in my car now!!! he even gave me a gift, a hair band from LOEWE!!!so cute!!! i guess he makes me develop the trust towards him!!! i will try to post the pictures since my camera is at home now...thanx guys with all the comments!!

Please share the pics especially the hair band..
Congrats!!

good for you! seems that you're SA really likes you, to take this risk. He'll probably feel bad if he logged on to here and read your doubts... hehe! but congrats on the bags! you got lucky there.