Urban Decay Eyeshadow PP - read this!

Reading this thread is so useful - I've had the UDPP on my wishlist, but may try the Too faced one instead now.

Also, I like the tip about taking off the stopper near the front of the tube. I've been going crazy trying to get out the last bit of Lip Venom from the little glass vial. I took the stopper out, and can now access all of the leftover gloss!

I knew about this, but I havent busted mine open yet because.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT IT IN!!!!

Anyone who has had samples from Everyday Minerals...do you think those little things will hold this and be tight enough so it wont dry the UD out?

The MAC store sells 4 packs of travel sized plastic jars. I cut open the tube and almost filled the MAC container with what was inside the tube! I haven't had issues with it drying out.

^Finally!!! I was going to be done with UDPP after my current tube bc I HATE the packaging with every bone in my body lol. Why Urban Decay waited this long to make the switch IDK, but I am glad they did!

^I'm so glad to hear that. I had to cut my last tube open and put all the excess in a little jar (they sell them at REI for under a dollar). Cutting the tube open was a gigantic pain and there was SO much left over in the jar I put it in that it dried out before I could use it all. I guess all the opening and closing of the jar dries it out.

I need some help, ladies!

First of all, I am a convert from the MAC Paint Pots. I finally got the hang of UDPP and like how it gives sheer hold on e/s rather than matte or shimmery like MAC does. We've got options! :lol:.

But the UDPP in a tube comes out super thin and dry IMO. I try to 'warm it up' on my finger by rubbing it with another finger before applying but it comes out awful. Sure the genie bottle may have led to wasted product, but it goes on soooo much creamier and easier to blend with the rabbit's foot wand rather than straight out of a needle nose tube.

Any suggestions? :shrugs:

XXXOO PG

I need some help, ladies!

First of all, I am a convert from the MAC Paint Pots. I finally got the hang of UDPP and like how it gives sheer hold on e/s rather than matte or shimmery like MAC does. We've got options! :lol:.

But the UDPP in a tube comes out super thin and dry IMO. I try to 'warm it up' on my finger by rubbing it with another finger before applying but it comes out awful. Sure the genie bottle may have led to wasted product, but it goes on soooo much creamier and easier to blend with the rabbit's foot wand rather than straight out of a needle nose tube.

Any suggestions? :shrugs:

XXXOO PG

I finally used my tube today and it wasn't dry at all. It was creamy and easy to blend like the genie bottle. I never used the wand in the tube to blend always a finger and it's the same. If it's dry I would suggest exchanging it if that's possible.