Upset about retalitory neg from seller, how to respond??

file a not as described claim immeidately and escalate it to a full blown claim! Dont regluie anything or do anything to the bag, if paypal sides with you they will require it to be sent to the seller AFTER you get refunded. DO NOT send it before you get refunded. Please do NOT accept a partial refund of any kind. She didnt disclose the flaws and you should not have to settle for a bag thats in less condition than you thought it was.

was the seller a PF member by any chance?

I read a few posts ago to file the SNAD with eBay. Actually you file that with Pay Pal. They are the ones who take action on something like this...

You can file a non-performing seller report with eBay. One won't matter to a seller because anyone can make a mistake. However, if you get a slew of them eBay will take some sort of action.

i don't want to slag off this seller publicly on the forum but if anyone would like to know who it is feel free to PM me and i'll msg you back.

so far i've received no response to the paypal claim i filed. it said in her listing that she was a member of this forum, but i don't know if she's reading this particular thread.

please list her ebay name so we can avoid any of the items she sells... and if ebay or paypal won't help you...you can contact your credit card company and do a chargeback :yes: