Upgrade from MM to GM in kangaroo sacoche

Holly Vuitton Body bag:wtf: that thing is huge I bet I could fit in it!
congratz and enjoy it...
It reminds me of this marc by marc jacobs bag...
mxmj_bodybag_1.jpg

Yes it is gigantic and that is what I love about it! :nuts:

The MM is a beautiful bag as well and I would keep it in addition to this but that would be too over the top for me.

What I love the most is the beautiful stitching and the pliable leather...you can really really stuff it and it has more room to grow. So far the rich leather smell is emitting from the bag. It smells like a nice leather sofa.

It also doesn't scream VUITTON through print or pattern which is what I am after when I was looking for a nice LV bag.

I realize this bag on the runway show (credit nymag.com) is the MM in some off white or custard color...beautiful!

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
Wow I m soooo getting one for my husband! How much is the gm and the pm? This bag is like a male version of the prada gauffre!

Its kind of $$$$ at 2100 for the MM and 2520 for the GM at MSRP. :wtf: There is no PM size (maybe in foreign markets???) I know some stores add $150-180 more to the price when I did my research.

Oh well if you really love it get it right? I mean some mono canvas and damier lines approach that pricing and they are smaller.

The GM is definitely more of a travel piece. The smaller MM is a good everyday bag for laptops, etc.

The GM is about 20x21x8 and the MM is about 13x15x7

If you live in the US I was told by my SA that there are only like seven or so out there (I don't really remember the number she told me because i was in my shopping zone). I don't know if she said that just to sell it to me as a LE piece which it is. I don't really trust retail people anyway...oh well...

Thanks for the information, you are so helpful! The pricing is like the tobago and the utah. But this spring bag has a more relax and less structured feel to it compared to the other men's line. I bet the smaller MM will look great on my DH... and me! Haha. But I hope that its not a LE stuff, else I will never get my hands on one! I'm just not VIP enough for such things. Congrats again, and I think this bag is the IT bag of this season! Sorry rivets and friends!

Thanks for the information, you are so helpful! The pricing is like the tobago and the utah. But this spring bag has a more relax and less structured feel to it compared to the other men's line. I bet the smaller MM will look great on my DH... and me! Haha. But I hope that its not a LE stuff, else I will never get my hands on one! I'm just not VIP enough for such things. Congrats again, and I think this bag is the IT bag of this season! Sorry rivets and friends!

Its marketed as LE with the mini booklet that came with it but I was surprised how quickly I got one when I called to be waitlisted. I would call the 1-866 number. Yesterday they told me they had the GM at their Rodeo Drive boutique. The Seattle boutique where I exchanged my MM now has my MM to sell? I am assuming? :shrugs: You could see if they could have it transferred to whereever you are.