Updated pic of my smaller LV pieces...

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Couple are missing but I looove this nightstand thing we just bought for my room, I can just pictre it now.

Waking up and opening it and saying " hmmm what bracelet/cles do I use today lol" if I only had all my fav. cles though!! :sad:

I want soo many more accessories but a lot are duplicates just different lines :Push:

Attachments

• DSC01260.JPG
    DSC01260.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 186
Mattd7474 said:
I looove the Suhali because of the colors! I want the blue, black and white, and then both MC's! but that's $1,350.00 before the increase for cles's lol!

Oooh that's ambitious ! Not a fan of the plum colour for suhali ? And even though it's a lot of money for accessories, cles are so perfect for everything !

Mattd7474 said:
I like the plum but I thought it wad disc.

oh great now I want 6 lol

Yeah it is.. but I seem them now and again on eBay, and the plum is such a gorgeous colour - it definitely deserves a place on your list ! ;)

Theda Strength bracelet's or Theda Strength Force Bracelets, I paid $290.00 each. There are 2 versions, the thin and the thick, I have the thicker one. Yes still for sale but I know they have gone up since the last increase and then when the new one hits... but worth the $