Update: Opening a New Store!!

That's sounds so awesome!!!! It sounds like you're really doing what you want to do and I wish you the best of luck at it!!! Maybe you can shop around Little Tokyo in L.A. for some of that Japanese-inspired decor. I think what you're doing sounds so exciting! That is such a dream that so many girls have - to own their own boutique and business. Keep us updated on how everything is going when you have time. :smile:

Thanks again everyone. I will try to check out T'town in LA. I have my lease and now, will hav to go back to working full-time again, but I'm on my way. Ill b in vgas in feb for a tradeshow, creating designs for spr/fall, an just having fun again.

Just always grateful I hav this touch stone to come back to for support!:heart:

Hi Ladies!
Well, things as always, are busy. Counting down to getting out of this cold for a bit!!!
Thanks for the suggestions also -I didn't think of West Elm so I will look into it.

BagAngel and imonpurseblog, You guys mentioned that you used to have your own boutique's/shops. Can you tell me what you liked about it the most, and what did you like the least? Also, can you tell me when you opened, how did you decide how much merchandise to buy, and esp for a boutique, how often do you change up your merchandise so that customers have a good selection and aren't bored?

Anyone else that has expertise in this area, please do speak up:tup: