Update on my Bordeaux First/reponse from BalNY

Pupsterpurse

Pup needs another new bag
Jun 4, 2006
After e-mailing pics of the damage last night and leaving a slightly stressed voicemail for Joseph, I called them first this morning. Joseph wasn't in and I found out he actually wasn't the manager afterall. I asked to speak to the manager, Leslie(I hope I am spelling her name correctly), and she was sooo very nice! She apologized and is exchanging the bag for an undamaged/new Oxblood First! She said she will also credit me for the shipping and that she'll ship the Oxblood overnight for free!!!! Yay! I'm so happy! I was so sad and stressed out yesterday, but I am very pleased with Leslie's fantastic reponse. I'm returning the damaged bag today via UPS with tracking/insurance, etc...Thanks again for all the support, ladies! :smile:

I'm really happy for you pupsterpurse! Like I said in the other thread, I think its really important, because of all the distressing that's done to the leather--and the potential for damage--to carefully check over the bags in good light before purchasing, whenver possible. And if you find a problem after the fact, return it ASAP!

BUT WAIT, ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE OXBLOODS HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED AT BALNY????

I've ordered the Oxblood City!!!

pupster, i am so excited for you! :yahoo: that is wonderful news. i knew they would make it right for you. did they say when the oxblood will come in?

Jill---no, unfortunately, the Oxbloods are not in yet. I just asked her if I could exchange my Bordeaux for it when it comes in. :smile: Even though I trust they will check my handbag for defects this time, I will definitely still examine my handbags very very carefully in good light like you recommended. I do not want this incident to repeat itself. yipes.

esile--Leslie said they should receive the oxbloods early next week. :smile:

shoegal said:
Pup I told you, it looked like a grenat was in your future! I am so glad it worked out!

shoegal--you are sooo right! Hmm...any more visions of my future---winning lotto numbers hopefully? lol! I wish! I would buy every single Bbag in every color in practically every style. LOL

jill--I hope we get good ones, too! From what Leslie said and the pics we've seen so far, the Oxblood leather definitely looks much better than this current season. I can't wait until we get our bags!!! :smile:

peanut--I'll definitely post pics when I get it! At first, I wasn't sure if I would like the Oxblood as much as the Bordeaux color, but the more I look at it and hear about the redder, browner tones to it, the more I love it! :smile: