Upcoming Sale on Chloe at NM- Betty, Paddy- the whole gang

I popped into NM today, and there is a ton of Chloe!!! I forgot to ask about price adjustments though! Sorry- will ask next time, or please feel free to call Lisa directly.

BTW- Lisa will ship to ANYWHERE in the world. So everyone from over seas can also take advantage of this sale. Have fun everyone!

my gosh, the time to buy my paddy is here.. the sale is here... but i can't...... my bf will kill me if i buy one more bag... i am moving in a month and I need rent money............. I guess I have to wait again in october for my bday....

Stopped in at NM today ............. asked about the the sale coming up and was told it was the first call sale that starts 6/10 ...... my SA couldn't tell me IF Chloe was included but did say that more than likely if any it would be Betty and Gladys --- I think I'd have more luck calling your SA jag --- Lisa!

I called Lisa earlier although my cell phone was breaking up and I couldn't finish the conversation. What I did manage to get is that over the Memorial Day weekend there will be a sale on Chloe but probably not Paddingtons, only Bettys. We cut off at Bettys, so don't know if Gladys and other non-Paddy bags are part of the sale. I think it will be a matter of time before the Pockets and Zippys go on sale as they are just not moving fast enough to make room for new stock. NM and BG have had the Pocket Paddys up since introducing them - in all of the colors.

Tell you what, I will call Lisa and ask about everyone's questions. I think Roey is right though, Lisa did hint that Bettys would be going on sale, however, when I talked to her she was not sure of paddingtons would also be included in the sale. I can tell you that at the NM in troy there are RARELY paddingtons on the floor. But always Bettys. She also said that she was not sure how much of a discount would be offered. But remember, she did encourage me to get my paddy from Zabete because it was a guaranteed 30% off.

Will find out as much as I can from her. So make sure you post your questions or PM me by tomorrow morning so I can ask whatever you want me to when I call her around 12:30 in the afternoon.

Have a great rest of the weekend ladies!

Hey Jag - I talked to Lisa and she took down my name and number and if it goes on sale, she's supposed to call me. I told her how you've been pumping her up to everyone! She seems really really sweet. So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

BalenciagaLove said:
Hey Jag - I talked to Lisa and she took down my name and number and if it goes on sale, she's supposed to call me. I told her how you've been pumping her up to everyone! She seems really really sweet. So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Very cool! I hope you get your Betty! AND at a discount too!!!:graucho:

I went to NM yesterday. The SA's said they think it is only the Betty's going on sale. They do not know the discount, and if it will be all Betty styles. I had a send-sale done for me with the Betty hobo. I have 10 days for a price-adjustment. Now I just have to cross my fingers that the hobo will be marked down!:biggrin:

I just spoke to Lisa at NM. I managed to find out that the bags are going to be marked down at least 25%, but they still don't know which bags are going to be marked down. Most likely, there will be a lot of bettys marked down, but she was not sure what other bags would be included in the sale.

She also said that she does not know if the sale will be on-line as well, but could very well begin with the boutiques then on the website later. Who knows.

She said that if you have any specific requests, call her in advance and she will pull it aside if marked down and call you. Her number is (248) 635-8442.

One more thing: NM onlys takes American Express and Neiman charge cards, so if you don't have either, you can always purchase a NM gift card on-line and use that to pay for the bag.