Ulysse notebook as daily/weekly agenda?

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
Hi All!
I want to buy a high-quality agenda for my first Hermes purchase. I dream someday to buy a Kelly or a JPG, but I'm not there yet... :smile:
I have been reading up on agendas in your forum, and I really like the look of the Ulysse notebook. My question to you lovely ladies is....
Do you use this particular piece as a weekly/daily planner? Ideally, I am looking for pages that have 1 week on two pages, so you see the whole week when the agenda is open. I have seen notebook pages for this, but no calendar pages?:confused1:
I do not live close to a boutique...
Those who own a Ulysse, what do you love and what would you improve?
Thank you so much for all your help!:heart:

I love my Ulysse. I have the notebook insert and use it to jot down notes, addresses/phone numbers, stuff I don't want to forget. I think it comes with another kind of insert but can't remember what it is....
I don't think there is an agenda insert for the Ulysee.
HTH :smile:

As far as I know, the mid sized Ulyssee has photo album pages, plain pages in white or colors (or three differenc colors), and a travel insert---which has tabs and stiffer pages to journal on a trip plus three (?) pocket pages for tickets and receipts....this particular insert does not have enough pages to make it a useful daily journal type of thing.

I have not seen agenda--date style---pages for the ulyssee. But the travel insert was new (for 2007) I believe, so perhaps something may be in the works for 2008?

The small one, I believe has only blank pages.

I am not sure about the largest one...perhaps a search of the threads here, and then a call to the store????

I really have not seen any lined pages for Ulyssee agendas, other than that travel insert.

But I do not want to discourage you----the ulyssee is a marvelous agenda cover, and I love it. I am happy every time I look at it. It may not serve as a daily journal, unless you get the big one, perhaps, but I am sure you will find a lovely niche for it. It is a great first Hermes piece!!!

For the week at a glance style, you would likely have to bump up to the Vision II, which has the type of inserts that you are looking for. It is a bit more $$, but it is also possible to fit a checkbook in there, so it could serve two purposes....

I hope others chime in with more information!

Good luck and welcome!

Hi
I don't think there's an agenda insert for the Ulysse.
It's great as a notebook though and I think there's a travel journal insert and a bragbook version as well

There are no calendar/agenda inserts for the Ulysee. You may want to take a look at their GM agendas. They have them with zipper, w/o, etc. and on your next visit to the stores, take a look at the agenda inserts. There are several options to look at.

Thanks for the tips, ladies! I looked at that agenda thread and the other agendas/notebooks, but I really just love that little snap on the front of the ulysse. Do you think paper from another agenda would fit?

after looking through numerous thread i am tempted to get one as well. My very first Hermes buy.

but would like to know if inserts from other brands can be used as replacement.
TIA!