UK Headcount - growing! Where in UK though

Hi all! I'm actually from Hong Kong but I'm studying now in Bristol. Previously, I lived for London for a year (exchange at LSE) and loved it! To do some quality shopping, I have to take the coach/train down to London. Hopefully I'll find a job there after I graduate.

my heart is still in England does that count??
I live in Greenwich CT and work in NYC now-a-days... I'm a yorkshire girl and miss the chippy and tescos! typical eh!
Now dont get me wrong... i LOVE new york but my heart will always be in England, I havent been home to visit since i moved here and miss it terribly!

I'm a Yorkshire girl too!!

Born and bred in Leeds! I'd miss the chippy too if I ever moved away!

I never knew there were so many UKer's on this forum!

Bag wise, I love Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Balenciaga, Gucci and Fendi!

oooh missbradshaw, what did you think of liverpool and cricket? its really small isnt it but still fabulous! although i went in a few weeks ago and they had NOTHING at all :sad: i cant find a pair off Uggs in the whole of liverpool either :sad: argh!!!
did you come up for the arsenal games? hmm bad results for us, good for you lol!
hope you enjoyed it all and babycream too! i love albert dock!

dcgal - aww u miss tesco? i work at tescos :biggrin: haha only whilst im finishing college/uni though!

I love Babycream in Liverpool!! We have one here in Leeds now too!

You should come over to Leeds to buy Uggs - there's loads in all the shops!

Hi Another Essex girl here!!

I now like in York as I went to the College of Law in York and ended up staying! I work for a firm of Solicitors in Leeds

I am nothing Mulberry fan but also love Chloe and Prada.

I am trying not to buy too many bags this year and I have managed a whole 16 days so far!:P

I live in Bournemouth, well, Sandbanks to be precise. Married to a strapping Yorkshire man (grr!) for 10 years & we are expecting our first and very surprising baby in June.

I love lots of different styles but my current can't live without is my Tods D. its soooooooo me! I am pretty wide ranging in my tastes thoguh, as long as its got clean lines class, I'll love it ;)

Hiya!

The closest city to me is Manchester so thats where I do all my shopping! Right now I just have a couple of LV's but I'm hoping to make my collection bigger in time. I'd love a Chanel for my next purchase so I'm just waiting until I find the time to get down to London.

Hello.

As SecretShop mentioned, I am from Edinburgh (Newington)

I am a Balenciaga Bag addict.:graucho:

So, it looks as though so far it's just 2 in Edi and 1 in Glasgow?

I saw a woman with shortish blonde hair carrying a black Pony City Balenciaga in Waitrose parking lot in Morningside yesterday so there is someone else in Edinburgh! Unless it was you Secretshop?????

Although I live in Edinburgh, I am originally from Manhattan. Have been living in Edinburgh for past 5 years.

Hello and welcome to all the UKers here and abroad!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Although I live in Edinburgh, I am originally from Manhattan. Have been living in Edinburgh for past 5 years.

Gosh Siri Ann what a difference - how did you end up here in Edinburgh? I woudl trade Manhattan for Edinburgh any day - I love it sooooo much - can't get enough of it.

Yes and our Scottish numbers are low - mmmmm - wonder how that is! Surely there has to be more than 3 Scottish people with a bag addiction! or maybe we just buy them all and no one gets a chance!

I'm from the sunny (?) Gower peninsula in South Wales. Lovely beaches and scenery !! :cool: Loads of tourists for much of the year as well. I've lived on the South Coast (near Southampton) and the Midlands as well as abroad. Family are from all round the U.K. including Scotland, Wales, the Midlands and Northumbria.

Am a Fendi and Hermes fan !!

Love to you all !! :heart:

ILoveMyBug - you'll have to pop in for a cuppa !!:yahoo:

Where will you be going in Wales ? We've got lovely countryside here and nice shopping (if you know where to go). Actually I notice you're from leeds - I sit next to someone from Carnforth (don't know if this is how it's spelt)but i believe it's in Leeds somewhere.:wondering