uh oh is it happening.....???

Jun 15, 2006
Don't worry firstly I'm not jumping ship...on with the story

this is the story of me..new bags released oh I don't like it no thanks I think I'll pass fast forward 6+ months oh my god I nnnneeeeeeddd that bag stupid stupid label

So months ago I looked at the Fall bags waitlisted for a few just in case but nothing really did it for me as the approaching releases got closer I decided yep nothing has grown on me I won't be getting any no big deal I'm ok with that (roll on summer)

BUT

after checking out the celebs with LV's thread and seeing all these people with the limelight it is starting to grow on me I didn't like it in the ad pic or runway it seemed so cumbersome but the real-life pics it looks all smushy & comfy

now I'm confused am I being dragged in by the hype, how much use will I really get out of this bag, will it drive me crazy lugging it about after about 2 seconds...but if I don't get it am I going to be trawling ebay later paying over retail and kicking my self for being an idiot (again)

PLUS I think Kayne West is brain washing me this song is on the radio on my way to & from work EVERYDAY
:jammin:
So how the hell could you front on me?
There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me
I'm trippin', I'm caught up in the moment right?
This is Louis Vuitton Don night
So we gonna do everything that Kan like
Heard they'd do anything for a Klondike
Well I'd do anything for a blonde-****
And she'll do anything for the limelight
And we'll do anything when the time's right
Ugh, baby, you're makin' it (harder, better, faster, stronger)
:jammin:

okay first, i LOVE that song (as you can see by my avatar). and as for the Limelight, I say get it! I'm not usually into clutches but that one is GORGEOUS! If I could get it, I would...well, I can't really think of anything I'd use it for.....Lol, sorry I'm not much help, get it!

C,

have you had the chance to see it at the boutique yet? It really is a unique piece for LV....it is "soft and smooshy" like you said, yet it can be used for alot of dressy events and with a big sweater and jeans....the sides are magnetized, so it can expand, if you have more things....I can totally see you with this bag, carrying it for an evening out, or just clutching it out the door on the way to a casual dinner with Mr. L. A !!! What color are you thinking of ??

C,

have you had the chance to see it at the boutique yet? It really is a unique piece for LV....it is "soft and smooshy" like you said, yet it can be used for alot of dressy events and with a big sweater and jeans....the sides are magnetized, so it can expand, if you have more things....I can totally see you with this bag, carrying it for an evening out, or just clutching it out the door on the way to a casual dinner with Mr. L. A !!! What color are you thinking of ??

I haven't seen it yet stupid store are totally in my bad books right now & don't get me started on the help line, I am thinking perle

^^^^
Ive seen the copper, and it TRULY is the color of a shiny copper penny....
I think the perle will go with alot more, unless you have alot of peaches and corals in your wardrobe....if you have a chance, Sophia put a great pic of the perle in her eyecandy thread....page 87, i think....
girl, just get it !!!!!!!!!! :P (sorry, im a bad enabler....) lol

OMG I'm OBSSESSED with Kanye's new song Stronger too!!! LOVE it! I listened to it 3 times in a row on my iPod on the bus LOL

I think Limelight is a great choice...love the metallic and it has such a unique look.

You have amazing taste as far as I know and I'm sure whatever you choose will be absolutely stunning. Good luck!

Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger... :P