Uh-Oh, defective Alma?

I had this problem, too, when I first had my Epi Myrtille Alma. I was disappointed in the way the zipper was too wavy/curvy when it was closed. Like most Alma owners, I found out this happened because of how my things were laid out in the bag that made the bag look weird like that. When I reshuffled my things, the bag closed properly.

The Azur next to your Epi Alma looks great. I would have never thought to coordinate the 2 collections, they look beautiful together! Congratulations on your new Alma and glad the wavy zipper was only a temporary problem!:tup:

Oh, you guys are GREAT! I had no idea placement was so important in an alma, you don't have that problem with Noe's.. the zipper is straight when all is out, sooo, guess what, I have too much stuff...lol... okay, bulkier things at bottom and lighter at top... thanks iluvvuitton, and buttons, I know, I said it was my "grateful" day, so I wore my cool D&G sunnies with the big case and there you go, ... wavy alma zipper.. oh well... I have a lot to be grateful for and I am. I'm grateful you guys helped me! Thanks so much! I got it now, no defects... whew...

Just a thought about the sunnies case problem. I have Coach ones (ah, LV sunnies someday I hope) I found a cloth case at Longs Drugs that is the same as the Oakley cloth case. While it isn't a hard case to protect as well, if you're careful, and lay them on the top, it might wotk for you. If you don't have Longs Drugs, check Traget or those kind of stores.