Ugh! I can't wait any longer!

Oh my gosh!!! I would probably have to "come down with something terrible" (wink wink) so I could leave work and go get her! LOL!!!!! Maybe it's good that I am an at home mommy....I couldn't have the best work ethic with Coach at home waiting for me! HAHA!!
That's so funny, and I would do the same thing...

Go, Go, Go!:yahoo:

Ok!!!!
I got it!! And it is beauuuutiful!

I can't tell you HOW different it actually is from the first bag. 100% better.

Like I can't stop staring at it!
I would have posted pictures sooner but I went to Cheesecake Factory with my friends after for some drinks. Boy was I scared. My friends Coach bag kept rubbing up against mine and I was getting so nervous.

Ok without further or due....
Here she is.
My camera's battery died (probably because It was so horrified on what the before bag was lol) so I used my enV to take photos.
0107081822.jpg

Ah the inside makes my heart flutter. Must. Get. The. Scarf.
0107082149.jpg

0107082150.jpg

Ah I am in love with it! I was going to do an "unwrapping post" but I seriously couldn't get it out of the box fast enough.

Honestly. I just showed it to my mom and she couldn't stop touching it. She must have said at least 5 times "Well if you ever DON'T want that anymore...."

Oh hell one more.
Photo18.jpg

Coach makes me Happy :smile:

Danke ladies!
She's Gorgeous, and look at your big grin. You're loving it!!!

Glad everything finally worked out, Enjoy!!!:yahoo:

Thanks thanks! I still feel like this bag is SOOO prone to scratching. I feel like I'll be using the conditioner alot lol.

GREAT PHOTOS! And...I agree...I found taking out my all leather small flap bleeker today that I was putting small scratches on it. With my OWN fingernails!!! But...The oils on my hand...I just rubbed my finger over it and Wa~La they disappeared. I'll need to be getting some of that conditioner myself. Maybe when it's well conditioned it won't be so proned to scratches...

You mentioned going out with your friends and your friend's bag was rubbing up against yours...I can see where I too would have been concerned. With my own experiance of just opening the flap~ Then I fear car keys! I slipped them into my pocket of my jacket verse putting them in the bag...Fear of them catching the leather on their entrance or exit...:rolleyes:...I love this distressed leather...But I hope I can relax a bit without worrying about scratches. (Knowing they can be rubbed out helps.) But I don't want someone to think I am abusing my bag~

Thanks!!
Yeah I really feel like EVERYTHING makes a mark on this bag!! Even my non existent fingernails! Oh lord my car keys! That I am scared of. Yeah my friend has a Coach bag as well honestly not sure which one she got it a LONG time ago but it has a huge buckle on it and I was so scared it would bump my bag on my seat cause I was NOT putting it on the floor!

Like you I LOVE the leather so much. I want to sleep in it! AH. Seriously though that conditioner is insane!! It takes the scratches RIGHT off. But when I'm not at home where I can use it my fingers work good for a quick fix!

The Bleecker Collection really is the most beautiful collection of them all!

Thanks!!
Yeah I really feel like EVERYTHING makes a mark on this bag!! Even my non existent fingernails! Oh lord my car keys! That I am scared of. Yeah my friend has a Coach bag as well honestly not sure which one she got it a LONG time ago but it has a huge buckle on it and I was so scared it would bump my bag on my seat cause I was NOT putting it on the floor!

Like you I LOVE the leather so much. I want to sleep in it! AH. Seriously though that conditioner is insane!! It takes the scratches RIGHT off. But when I'm not at home where I can use it my fingers work good for a quick fix!

The Bleecker Collection really is the most beautiful collection of them all!

Beautiful bag!! Did you use Appleguard on it or some other conditioner? Is this more scratch prone than the legacy leathers or the same??:smile: