Ugh, how gorgeous is Kate??

well at least she's trying to show that she can clean up too by checking into rehab, and attempting shape up that boy of hers.

Better than some models that have made themselves blind by shooting heroin in the eye in order to hide track marks.

Her checking into rehab might have carried some weight if it hadn't taken the worldwide publishing & shaming of her snorting class A drugs & then being dropped from her most lucrative contracts. Clearly the rehab was just a damage limitation thing to stop anymore money being lost. One of her biggest contracts in the UK is with 'Rimmel cosmetics'. Now, Rimmel cosmetics, buy their own admisson have a target audience of women aged 11-24. What the Hell??????????? This company feels its perfectly acceptable to have Kate Moss as their representative?? Outrageous!

and her man? Pete whatever is the biggest looser around. Kicked out of his old (unsuccessful) band due to his habit, he fell into a drug induced oblivion until Kate noticed him. Since then hes had several massive attempts at relaunching his career all with opportunities he would never have got without Kates association. (Live Aid? Glastonbury?etc).

Also, you have to remeber that this is a 'man' who has been arrested 4 time to my knowledge this year alone for posession of drugs & related offences. All whilst being on license for other drug offenses. Has she striaghten him out. Doesn't look like it does it? I think Kate should be removed permanently from all public life just for inflicting Pete on us.

And does she deserve a second chance? Maybe, but she has to prove shes earnt it first. & in my opinon she hasn't. She has cashed in on her reputation by taking huge contracts with Virgin to advertise their products in a way that makes light of what shes done.

She appears to only have gone to rehab after all the revelations were made public and she avoided coming back to the UK for months afterwards, knowing that she would be arrested pending investigation. that doesn't sound much likes shes making an effort to change to me.

but this is all just my opinion. :girlsigh:

i love her to death still. :P
but everyone had their own taste, someof u like vb and angelina but i don't like them. i think what we like is a reflection of what we are or what we want to be.
i like her grunge but chic look, her voice, her accent, her kooky smile, her drug problem etc. drew barrymore is a drug addict at 9 yrs old, and look at her now :P
english press is putting too much on her, because they know everything about her sells.

I would never come down hard on anyone (celeb or not) for not being able to beat a drug addiction. Drugs are a mighty powerful thing, and it's not easy for anyone. I think the success rate for rehab is like 5%, whether it's a $75K a week place or a state-sponsered treatment center. Kate is human, and she has a weakness that won't be hard to beat. I'm rooting for her. In the meanwhile, I enjoy her photos and her style...and I can do that without condoning her lifestyle or her choices.

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
Her checking into rehab might have carried some weight if it hadn't taken the worldwide publishing & shaming of her snorting class A drugs & then being dropped from her most lucrative contracts. Clearly the rehab was just a damage limitation thing to stop anymore money being lost. One of her biggest contracts in the UK is with 'Rimmel cosmetics'. Now, Rimmel cosmetics, buy their own admisson have a target audience of women aged 11-24. What the Hell??????????? This company feels its perfectly acceptable to have Kate Moss as their representative?? Outrageous!

and her man? Pete whatever is the biggest looser around. Kicked out of his old (unsuccessful) band due to his habit, he fell into a drug induced oblivion until Kate noticed him. Since then hes had several massive attempts at relaunching his career all with opportunities he would never have got without Kates association. (Live Aid? Glastonbury?etc).

Also, you have to remeber that this is a 'man' who has been arrested 4 time to my knowledge this year alone for posession of drugs & related offences. All whilst being on license for other drug offenses. Has she striaghten him out. Doesn't look like it does it? I think Kate should be removed permanently from all public life just for inflicting Pete on us.

And does she deserve a second chance? Maybe, but she has to prove shes earnt it first. & in my opinon she hasn't. She has cashed in on her reputation by taking huge contracts with Virgin to advertise their products in a way that makes light of what shes done.

She appears to only have gone to rehab after all the revelations were made public and she avoided coming back to the UK for months afterwards, knowing that she would be arrested pending investigation. that doesn't sound much likes shes making an effort to change to me.

but this is all just my opinion. :girlsigh:

I agree :yes:

And while I think she is pretty, I don't think she is stunning at all... :shame:

I think Kate is gorgeous & very fashionable. I feel sorry for her and I wish that she did not do drugs. It seems like she could do so much better in the boyfriend department, too.