twochubbycheeks' bag collection

Of all the bags that I have.. this is the most valuable bag to me because it was given by my Mom on my birthday.. it was her last birthday gift to me before she passed away. I was very close to her and everything pertaining to her is very important to me. I miss her very much.. I take this bag on special ocassions.. such as my 1st Prenatal Check Up Appt with my 2nd baby.. for me, it's like still having her with me when I am using this bag.. she knew I really wanted this bag and this is what she gave me for my birthday then.

CIMG1207-01.jpg

oh my gosh, that is sooo touching. sounds like you have an amazing connection with your mother; it's wonderful that you can share your special occassions with your mother's memory.

(sorry that was so special, it's hard to write how great your purse collection is... but it's gorgeous... LOVE the Chanel & ALL the LVs.)

oh my gosh, that is sooo touching. sounds like you have an amazing connection with your mother; it's wonderful that you can share your special occassions with your mother's memory.

(sorry that was so special, it's hard to write how great your purse collection is... but it's gorgeous... LOVE the Chanel & ALL the LVs.)

Thanks so much Sonia for your kind words.. My Mom and I were really very close.. she's not here with me to see her 2nd grandchild that's why I always try to use or bring something that reminds me of her. I miss her terribly.

The other more expensive bags that I have are less important compared to that bag that I will cherish forever.

Small collection eh? Then I wonder what shud I call my collection.... micro collection? Heehehehe... But I adore all ur Speedy...and oh..ur LV denims too! So TDF!!! And yeah, ur Coach shoes too..!!! *faints*