Twin bags dilemma...lotsa pix

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who's been up to Chanel mischief lately! :P

I would definitely keep both blue flaps. They are definitely not twinsies. They're different textures, sizes, looks, shades of blue, etc. I would return the dark olive Cloudy Bundle because I prefer the grey shade, and to avoid redundancy.

I can't wait to see your navy tote! It sounds gorgeous.

-Stephanie

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who's been up to Chanel mischief lately! :P

I would definitely keep both blue flaps. They are definitely not twinsies. They're different textures, sizes, looks, shades of blue, etc. I would return the dark olive Cloudy Bundle because I prefer the grey shade, and to avoid redundancy.

I can't wait to see your navy tote! It sounds gorgeous.

-Stephanie[

I second that! Your blue bags are TDF!:heart::drool::tup:

you all are right! the olive needs to go back. i am very happy with my cabas and don't need another tote. and with prices of exotics and chanel going up & up, i think the python flap is a keeper.

hi pluiee, i will post modelling pics tomorrow. it is pretty small and here's how it measures up to the classic e/w flap:

IMG_3042.jpg

you all are right! the olive needs to go back. i am very happy with my cabas and don't need another tote. and with prices of exotics and chanel going up & up, i think the python flap is a keeper.

Larkie,
First all 4 bags are beautiful, the 2 blue ones are a keeper:tup:, the grey CB you need one, even tho. you have the grey reissue is a diff. style:tup:, so your olive CB is beautiful but are you really digging it??, if you are, keep it and if you dont, return it before the return policy expires.:graucho:

^there are so many chanel bags out there that i really need to stick to my one bag per style rule. Norma, i'm totally digging the olive color but i don't LOVE LOVE it enough to duplicate the grey cb. maybe if i'm lucky enuf to find the CB hobo one of these days in the olive color i'd be all set LOL.

Larkie, i think u look great with the small bags... thinking of your bubble quilt flap pics so... i say KEEP THE FLAPS!!!! (:

o how i love the cloudy bundle!!!!! the grey is absolutely too yummy to give up! sorry you had to give your white N/S CB away.... I had to part with mine too :sad: my mom really liked it and i couldn't bear to say no to her on her 50th birthday... but she's really happy so i'm happy. :P