Turquoise '05 City!!!!

BooYah said:
:lol: thanks, girls :P guess i'll be selling my two kids for this bag :lol: :roflmfao: ....j/k...:ninja:

LOL Boo... Are you getting it, then? If you don't get it I would! :lol::tender:Teal or Turquoise... Teal or Turquoise... Teal or Turquoise... it's enough to drive me mad! :roflmfao:

hatikuh said:
LOL Boo... Are you getting it, then? If you don't get it I would! :lol::tender:Teal or Turquoise... Teal or Turquoise... Teal or Turquo ise... it's enough to drive me mad! :roflmfao:

:lol: hati, i would SO LOVE to have it w/out having to give up any of the kids ;) but since there's no BIN/BO, don't know if it'll fall in my budget range :Push: i guess all is fair in love and bags :crybaby:good luck, my dear, to you, me and all of the bidders :flowers:

BooYah said:
:lol: hati, i would SO LOVE to have it w/out having to give up any of the kids ;) but since there's no BIN/BO, don't know if it'll fall in my budget range :Push: i guess all is fair in love and bags :crybaby:good luck, my dear, to you, me and all of the bidders :flowers:

Yea, seriously... she listed her turq 05 first before, and it sold for 1400+. I'm worried, even with the slowing down of sales in the summer, it seems like so many people are after this one (it IS gorgeous!). I was only going to get it if it falls within my budget (which is super low at this time lol), so it looks like this might be your chance, Boo, especially since you gave up that Teal Work on ebay for me! I think I'm going to pass... As much as I LOOOVE this :crybaby:I think I'll wait for a Turq 05 Work instead :yes: Good luck, BooYah! :heart:

hatikuh said:
Yea, seriously... she listed her turq 05 first before, and it sold for 1400+. I'm worried, even with the slowing down of sales in the summer, it seems like so many people are after this one (it IS gorgeous!). I was only going to get it if it falls within my budget (which is super low at this time lol), so it looks like this might be your chance, Boo, especially since you gave up that Teal Work on ebay for me! I think I'm going to pass... As much as I LOOOVE this I think I'll wait for a Turq 05 Work instead Good luck, BooYah!

awwwwww, thanks, hati (pronounced HOT-TIE, right? :P )
yes, i think i'm one of the losing bidders on the auction for the first, too :Push: and we must be on the same budget system as mine is mega-low as well :lol:
i'll cross my fingers (and eyes :roflmfao: ) for this one, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see what the numbers will look like later on :upsidedown:
thanks again! and btw, how is that TDF teal work?!!!! i'm still ever so jealous! :nuts: :yahoo: :lol:

BooYah said:
awwwwww, thanks, hati (pronounced HOT-TIE, right? :P )
yes, i think i'm one of the losing bidders on the auction for the first, too :Push: and we must be on the same budget system as mine is mega-low as well :lol:
i'll cross my fingers (and eyes :roflmfao: ) for this one, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see what the numbers will look like later on :upsidedown:
thanks again! and btw, how is that TDF teal work?!!!! i'm still ever so jealous!

No problem, Boo! I feel like there's no point raising the price unnecessarily anyways by bidding against each other when I can just sit back & relax, and wait until you (or whoever buys this) are ready to let it go later and relist it on ebay :lol: Especially when I know you want it more than I do! At least I have the teal work to tie me over right now :heart: I love that work! I'm crossing my fingers (and toes:roflmfao:) for you on this City!

(btw it's pronounced hah-tee-coo, but I guess hot-tie is close enough lol)

BooYah said:
:lol: at least you don't have to worry about diaper-changing!:roflmfao:

booyah, i might have bid on your children if they were potty trained.:roflmfao: i'm rooting for you. now, if this was a work... i would have sold my soul.:angel:

BooYah, go girl!!!! :wlae: Are you the high bidder right now??? good luck - I hope you get it!!! :flowers:

Just think, taking care of bbags is easier than taking care of kids anyway!! :P

2005 Turquoise is my :heart: absolute favorite :heart: color. It is very jewel-like and really, really pops in person.

I have the first size, which is absolutely gorgeous, but hardly ever carry it because it's too small for all the "reading material" I need for the train.

I would rather trade for a bigger size like a twiggy or city. What is your dream style in this color?