Turkey, cranberry sauce and Foresta

I'm not-- spiaggia was only released in the West Coast LeSportsac stores and on-line. New Toki print releases in NYC are always 2-3 weeks later than on the West Coast. And don't get me started on the lack of NYC stores that even sell Toki...
I'm in Staten Island and the Macy's here had it from May until I think August. But they get stuff at weird times, they JUST got Famiglia in, and its being sold at full price.

And I remember seeing it at Herald Square in June, along with a ton of Pirata.

I've checked airfare to Hawaii in November ... and resigned myself to getting a Foresta MM or Zucca through eBay or direct from the store. Hawaii ladies, what stores will help with print placement and ship? The LeSportsac Web site doesn't list any locations in Hawaii. PM me please if you don't want to let the lurkers in on your secret spots. :drool:

Me too please... thanks :tup:...

I thought Hawaii stores don't get the Zucca style? Someone else from Hawaii please clue me in?

If Hawaii doesn't usually get Zucca, then for the re-release is it a safe assumption that we wouldn't get Foresta Zucca, though we may get all the usual styles (Corriere, Caramella, etc.) in Foresta?

I thought Hawaii stores don't get the Zucca style? Someone else from Hawaii please clue me in?

If Hawaii doesn't usually get Zuccas, then for the re-release is it a safe assumption that we wouldn't get Foresta Zucca, though we may get all the usual styles (Corriere, Caramella, etc.) in Foresta?

Yah they never had Zucca's because of the price and they thought it wouldn't sale, and of course in LS fashion of working, they changed their minds and started selling Zucca's. It started with the last shipments of Spiaggia, also they got the Avventura (sp?). Now they have/had Zucca's in (from what I've seen) Spiaggia, Tutti, and Trasporto, not sure about FAmiglia and L'amore.

I know that they said they would be getting all the styles in Foresta when I was there the other night, but who owns, things change. I guess we just have to wait and see.

I'm not-- spiaggia was only released in the West Coast LeSportsac stores and on-line. New Toki print releases in NYC are always 2-3 weeks later than on the West Coast. And don't get me started on the lack of NYC stores that even sell Toki...

Yeah, that's not quite true. I was in Boston in May and the L&T in downtown had TONS of Spiaggia at the time.

Just to clarify, I'm not disputing the fact that NYC stores have Tokidoki bags, its the timing of when they get the bags in. I used to work in midtown so I would go to Macy's Herald Square quite frequently, and they always got their stock of whatever new print was released 2-3 weeks after Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc. on the West Coast did.

I was also annoyed because the two NYC LSS stores never got any Tokidoki after pirata & adios star, while the West Coast LSS stores, specifically the Beverly Center and Las Vegas, had spiaggia available in store. In NYC, I've only found Tokidoki bags available in Macy's, Bloomingdale's SoHo, Lord & Taylor, and the Virgin Megastore in Times Square (periodically). I have never seen a denaro or caramella available in Macy's, and never found a mamma mia in any of those stores. At least with the LSS store, you get to pick out your own bag, even if you are paying retail price.

I have never seen a denaro or caramella available in Macy's, and never found a mamma mia in any of those stores.

Yeah, Macy's West has never carried the Denaro or Caramella in store either, and I have never seen a Mamma Mia or Ciao at a Macy's.

Nordstrom out here (Arizona) has never had the Caramella, carried the Denaro only through Pirata/AS (never had Denaros in store for Famiglia or anything after), but DOES carry the Mamma Mia and Ciao.

It's weird, but I think it all depends on the buyer for the chain, and maybe even the particular store.

-SB

Just to clarify, I'm not disputing the fact that NYC stores have Tokidoki bags, its the timing of when they get the bags in. I used to work in midtown so I would go to Macy's Herald Square quite frequently, and they always got their stock of whatever new print was released 2-3 weeks after Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc. on the West Coast did.

I was also annoyed because the two NYC LSS stores never got any Tokidoki after pirata & adios star, while the West Coast LSS stores, specifically the Beverly Center and Las Vegas, had spiaggia available in store. In NYC, I've only found Tokidoki bags available in Macy's, Bloomingdale's SoHo, Lord & Taylor, and the Virgin Megastore in Times Square (periodically). I have never seen a denaro or caramella available in Macy's, and never found a mamma mia in any of those stores. At least with the LSS store, you get to pick out your own bag, even if you are paying retail price.
Ooh, okay! I have no idea when Spiagga came out, so I don't know if it was released late in the Macy's by me. And I've only seen denaros and portas in Jersey malls, never in NY.

The Virgin Megastore hates me, I went into there in July and they had a pirata denaro which I would've gotten if I didn't need that money for that day (I was going to a concert at the Hard Rock Cafe), and when I went back all they had was Avventura bags in Tutti, and the clothes.

Haha, I was bemoaning to DH that Foresta isn't being re-released in the continental US, and his response shocked me: "Well, since you can't see them beforehand, go ahead and order a couple so that you can pick your favorite print placement."

I'll have to remind him of this in November! :graucho:

I've checked airfare to Hawaii in November ... and resigned myself to getting a Foresta MM or Zucca through eBay or direct from the store. Hawaii ladies, what stores will help with print placement and ship? The LeSportsac Web site doesn't list any locations in Hawaii. PM me please if you don't want to let the lurkers in on your secret spots. :drool:

me too please! :woohoo:

Haha, I was bemoaning to DH that Foresta isn't being re-released in the continental US, and his response shocked me: "Well, since you can't see them beforehand, go ahead and order a couple so that you can pick your favorite print placement."

I'll have to remind him of this in November! :graucho:

If you order them from here..I don't think they do returns...so hopefully you get good placement on all.

Btw everyone who wants to know secret spots...there are no secret spots. The only places that sell tokidoki bags here is the boutiques & the one outlet...