Tulum Gm

Hmm. I LOVE bags that can be worn messenger style. I like your pic Jill. I think I may have seen it before but didnt realize it could be worn messenger style.

I really don't need to be eyeing a new bag. :shame:

But I think the next time I'm in the boutique I will try on one of these just to see.

Is that a pocket in the front or just decoration? Also how does it open? Flap or zip?

Sunshine I am going to hurt you seriously!! :mad:

Kidding :love:

I saw the Tulum at the LV boutique while I was there looking at something else and LOVED it. Thanks to you that's ANOTHER bag on my list. :shame:

I think I might have seen this bag when it first came out and I remember thinking it reminded me of a bib. LOL :lol:

But after trying it on I really liked it a lot. Especially the fact that is is so roomy AND is a shoulder bag.

I think this will be a fall bag purchase for me. I will have my eye on it around Septemberish......

Thanks a lot for this thread. I probably would have never ever tried it on otherwise. :P

oooo I absolutely love the tulum gm...that is my next dream bag on my wish list...everytime I go to lv I try it on! I love it as a messenger! I'm just a poor med student so I can't afford it YET!!! =)