Trusted LV seller Let-Trade selling Fake Hermes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't think they would either.

let-trade did you ask them about all the things we pointed out that seemed wrong about the bag? what did they say about that?

hi again. I would like to point out that none of the sales ladies in hermes will verify your hermes if they don't have any relate to you. As you ladies know we do have a few nice local clients who are the VIP of Louis Vuitton (that why we always has our hand on a HOT & hard to get item, even a not released yet item). Some of them are also a big fans of Hermes, one of our client who do personally know the girl who work in hermes (they are friend actually). She said the item is authentic.

oh...ok...

It makes sense to me. Many of us say that Louis Vuitton no longer authenticates, but if you know some people through connections...they could still authenticate for you. let-trade isn't just any other person, he runs a business and probably has tons of connections.

And who knows how leniant the policy is in Hong Kong? I know there are at least three Hermes in Hong Kong.

I mean...if let-trade were some other seller, he could make any type of claim he wants. Some sellers will claim it's authentic and return your money back however many times, but will not actually do so, it's just a claim.
But we know let-trade as a reputable seller of authentic LV, he is also very good with his customer service. Why would he lie to us about the authenticity of ONE Hermes, make a small profit of whatever, have it proved fake, and potentially tons of regular customers...losing sales?

THAT, to me, does not make sense.

...Wow...In what world is LV more prestigious than Hermes?

I think what shes getting at is to LV fans LV is better looking. Hermes is alot less plainer than LV. If somone carried a Hermes LOTS of people wouldnt know what it was because its very plain and not many logo's but if someone carries LV instantly alot of people know what it is. :smile:

...Wow...In what world is LV more prestigious than Hermes?

I don't think she meant that...I think she just thinks that not many people recognize Hermes. And that's true, I think more people would recognize LV as a designer bag right away whereas you have to know designer items/know Hermes to know that a Hermes is in fact a Hermes, and more expensive and prestigious than LV.

I am guilty of not knowing what the heck Hermes was. I first found out about it in August, when a coworker pointed out a woman carrying a Hermes. I was like, "What the heck is that?"

I don't think she meant that...I think she just thinks that not many people recognize Hermes. And that's true, I think more people would recognize LV as a designer bag right away whereas you have to know designer items/know Hermes to know that a Hermes is in fact a Hermes, and more expensive and prestigious than LV.

I am guilty of not knowing what the heck Hermes was. I first found out about it in August, when a coworker pointed out a woman carrying a Hermes. I was like, "What the heck is that?"

who cares if people can recognise your bag or not?? you should do things to please YOURSELF.....not impress others...that is a totally tasteless mentality.

who cares if people can recognise your bag or not?? you should do things to please YOURSELF.....not impress others...that is a totally tasteless mentality.

Not everyone buys a bag because they like the designer some people buy because they think that if you spend $1000 on a bag then people should know who the designer is. I dont think Karman should be scrutinized for giving an explanation. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.