Trunk show attendee's...help...was the ivory epi there?

I noticed 2 different "whites" in 2 different look-books. The dull off-white in the "public" look-book. Also I happen to notice a brighter white in another book that isn't shown too often to customers. (training/product manual?)

I think it really depends on the lighting. Epi leather, due to the grains in the leather, seems to catch lighting differently. I remembered this when I was oogling a red epi speedy, wondering if it was too bright of a red for me.

What did you think of the S/S bags you saw??

I put more details in the other topic, but IMO, the bags were :yucky: this time around. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people will like them and all but these just weren't my cup of tea. They were really detailed but a lot of them were way too busy (like the patchwork line) or just kind of blah (like the dentelle). I do like how the handles on the dentelle are pre-patina-ed but otherwise, I'll be passing on these.

i just came back from the SCP trunk show. and it was... interesting to say the least. the ivorie, is what it's called, epi, was not there.. it's planned release is in march. it's an off white - ivory. hence.. Ivorie. hehe.

the other collections, i agree with lvbabydoll, all bleh! the dentelle esp! It felt so flimsy.. the stitching.. like it could come off any second! and the globe shopper revision is pretty in the gold/white color.. not so much the orange/blue color.