Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

I keep pushing later and it pops up at least 4 times a day, more if I check often. Lol.

Sorry! Thought you could turn it off! Haha.

Truly would annoy me to no end as well! We aren't doing that, that is the 3rd party provider! We only ask for feedback in this section - where you can come to us and share problems so we can try to make it better.

Sorry it keeps happening! See if you can close out somehow, it would drive me nutty!

Do you attempt to take a picture in-app and attach it, or upload an existing image from your phone's photo albums? I just tried to take a random pic on my iPhone 6 and upload the "best" setting and it worked fine.

Upload an existing image. This has happened to me for probably a few weeks now using any photo from my camera roll. I wonder if I need to delete and redownload. I know there's the option of the website but it was faster for me to upload photos from the app when it was working. I also liked the "participated" tab which I don't think there is one in the website.

Bug report: on the forum app on iOS, it shows incorrect count of likes. When number of likes exceeds 5 it always shows "last 2 names and 3 others. " Browser version works correctly.

Bug report: on iPhone only the notifications are empty. On the iPad they show up. And to clarify, I do not mean the alert pop up notifications you get when someone quotes your post. I mean the notifications that are listed in the application tab: on the iPhone this tab is empty and it says "check back later for new posts in your subscribed discussions".

Bug report: on iOS, writing or editing a message does not autoscroll the textbox when the message is long. On an iPad, Since the keyboard is overlaid on top of the textbox, you get into a situation where you can't see what you are typing. This makes it impossible to use the app for writing anything but short replies.