Trevi or Berkeley

Destined to be a classic?

• Berkeley

• Trevi PM

• Both will be classic LV bags

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't seen the Berkeley in IRL although I have an azur one that I bought sight unseen when my SA called me about it on New Year's Eve --- I've been on the waitlist on this for so long I felt I had to grab it before it was all an illusion. LOL I am having seconds thoughts about this bag with all that vachetta and thought that the azur speedy would do the job just as well.

I've only see the Trevi GM IRL, but though the bag was huge I could imagine the PM size would be super cute and classy. Get the one that tugs your heart the most --- it seems in this case it might be the Trevi PM for you. Good luck, though. Any way, you'll have a great bag to carry!!

I am so sad I didn't pick up the Trevi when it first came out! But I was waiting to see the Berkeley and then deciding between the two bags. Oh well, at least I am first on the wait list for the Trevi PM at my LV. Think the Berkeley is definitely going back.

another vote for the trevi. I love the plaque on the berkeley but the shape does look a bit boxy and very similar to the speedy. I love the pleats on the trevi and the shoulder strap, i think it is a very classy and classic style (although i may be biased as i have one).

I think both will be classic LV.:yes: Love the Trevi PM!! The Berkeley is great too, although I don't really like it in azur. Azur is beautifull, but somehow I find the Berkeley is not the right shape for azur IMHO.:shrugs::shame: