Trench coat during winter?

I have a gray trench coat and I just ordered this one from Kohls in dark purple. It was only about $8 after codes! I wear them with jeans and ballet flats or kitten heels. Its a great way to make a casual outfit look more chic!

282583_Black

Looks great :tup:! I searched for it, but couldn't find this on Kohls website. Could you post the link.

TIA

They're good stuff. I've got a thin one in light beige that functions as a raincoat and a dark brown wool one for more warmth. I got them both from Burberry but I'm sure there are less expensive options that are equally stylish and well-wearing. They both look very smart but not over the top at all, you're probably just so used to seeing yourself in a hoodie that's why you think they could be OTT!

I'm in the south so not much winter her. I just bought a red DKNY TRENCH its not heavy, and looks awesome with pencil skirts and dark denim and all black. I love the punch of color.
I have a short khaki trench thats also versatile and a beautiful black laced lined trench from Target's Go designer line last winter. Trench's are my favorite shape in a coat no matter the weather.:tup:

I love trench coats! I have the Ya-Ya Essex trench, the one with the super cute pleats in the back, but its sort of heavy, and I just got the khaki colored trench from Barney's Daryl K 189 line, it looks super drab on the picture on the site, but it has a great tailored cut for my petite self and its not too heavy! I got it on sale for the same price two weeks ago as it shows online for Barney's Co-op at the moment.

I think the 3/4 length lightweight trench would be perfect for AZ winters. It's classic enough to get multiple years' worth of wearing and versatile enough to wear it with pretty much any outfit! :tup:

n so i went out to get a furry jacket and a coat!
i got a brwn fur jacket and a black coat =))
i was really worried abt being ott and all cos e most i went was wearing a peacoat with boots, bt after coming to this forum, i heck everything else and got myself 2 longer outwears.
nevermind tt Tucson may nt need them because i am always going here and there with my SO when thre is a chance =)

here are my latest buys!

gt e first one fr abercrombie n fitch and e 2nd one fr Gap.
gp413262-00p01v01.jpg

15800_02_p.jpg

:amuse::amuse::amuse:

it would not be over the top, you will look like a lady. personally I think hoodies should be stuck with kids.

wear it with like a skull cap and a scarf...your good to go