"Travels with my Hermes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hermes_lemming, Fesdu, Tammy, shopmom, luvshopping, amkur, lilach, hermesBB, toonie, Queenie, bagsnbags!

hermes_lemming - I do think I can order bags more easily, but I doubt that I can order multiples ... anyway, I can't afford multiples LOL! Once, I did mention that I would love to have a glazed braise porosus croc rigide Kelly and the manager said that he can order it. I declined and mentioned that maybe later in my life.

shopmom - I'm not sure if the shawl comes in a scarf. I agree that it would be nice. I think the design is from last year actually and I did see an advertisement in a magazine with a dress that's the same material. Here's a picture (courtesy of jozworld.club.fr/hermes.html)

View attachment 23988

lilach -Do you visit your H shop once in a while when you're in Germany? I think it would be so cool if you can hang out together sometimes and drink champagne together.:cool:

Queenie - I hope the bag arrives soon too. I'm not very patient, but I'm learning to wait for the bags.

bagsbags - Sell some of your bags. Most people at the Hermès thread have done it too. I've sold a lot of mine to finance my Hermès fund :lol:

This evening, I'm off to Düsseldorf, Germany for a few days and I intent to visit the shop there too and see how it compares to the others I've visited so far.

lilach said:
La VAn
yes i do normally 2 or 3 times a year and it is always a pleasant experience but you´ll see on your own :lol: as you are visiting my boutique :roflmfao: btw they just received kellys ;)

Your boutique is Düsseldorf? Ooh, I'm curious to see the SAs there. I hope you could have been there and we could visit together!

yeah my boutiques are dusseldorf and bielefeld :biggrin: say hi to the fuschia kelly oh and keep in mind tomorrow the shop is closed due to a public holiday or something like that and on wednesday the baglady is off duty ;)
oh i wish i could shop with you should be real fun with another hermès addict

What a lovely idea LaVan! it's so nice to hear what one sees in the different stores.. Your shawl is a beauty, and I really hope this violine mystery will be discovered ASAP...!!;) :flowers:

La Van, I hope your violine comes in soon! I can't wait to see the color. Don't worry, I don't think Hermes makes any bad colors ;)

Now we can all live vicariously through you every week!!

Your stories are always so enjoyable! and your shawl is very nice indeed! Would love to see it on you. (pics?)
Can't wait to read your stories about your experience at the Hermes shops in Germany! Wünsche Dir eine gute Reise!

Thanks everyone for your support.

lilach - Hermès Düsseldorf is simply amazing. I'll give an update when I get back home and post pictures of the towel and chocolate barenia leather belt that I bought.

Thanks, La Van. No worries, my "wishlist" is shrinking as we speak. Depending on how my next order turns out, I might only have one or two more left to be had. I know... crazy, eh?

I really do hope that you get your bag soon.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.