travelling birkin ... NYC meeting ALO with PICTURES ...and my new lil goodies

thanks Valleyoppressed, Handybags (hope you can do a little trip yourself soon too), gga (you make me blush), Star3777 (I know ;), zippie, Haute couturess and Tods (I'm still amazed how you were able to name the scarf based on my vague descriptions :heart: and hope to see you next time)

I had such a lovely time with you H&H. (I haven't been on in a couple of days since things have been so hectic around here.) I love that scarf on you. The colors are so beautiful. You made an excellent choice. Sounds like you had such a relaxing vacation. I'm so jealous. Can't wait to meet again :smile:

Thanks for letting us share in your travel adventures. You looked fabulous in all your pictures... having a gorgeous Birkin and Kelly didn't hurt either....

Loved all your new treasures...

H&H, thanks for sharing your pictures with us!! I am longing for a vacation.

I love how relax your birkin looked on the beach.

attachment.php

And it was nice "seeing" Alo6 and her mum too.

What a great thread! It's really lovely to see how others live their H lives.

H, your birkin certainly know how to take time off from the kids. Thank you for sharing your vacation and all those wondeful pics.

Alo can't wait to see you another time either in NCY or in London (maybe we can do a London tpf meeting :graucho:)

thanks :heart: Kelly Birkin, lovehermes, mrssparkles (yes do ;) ), Smom, Birkin123, Queenie, (hope you can get a holiday soon too), coldplaylover, bluxscape (almost :P), allaboutbags and licensetocook (how is your travel in Europe?)