Travel worries: help pls!

Lock it in the safe in your room. It should fit. I also put my handbags in my carry on luggage when I go on a plane. No way would I let it go through regular baggage. I brought 2 Chanels with me on my trip to Hawaii, aside from my red classic jumbo flap, I brought the wallet on a chain bag. It is great to travel with, since it is hands free. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon. ;)

Lock it in the safe in your room. It should fit. I also put my handbags in my carry on luggage when I go on a plane. No way would I let it go through regular baggage. I brought 2 Chanels with me on my trip to Hawaii, aside from my red classic jumbo flap, I brought the wallet on a chain bag. It is great to travel with, since it is hands free. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon. ;)

Thanks!! I will be staying at 3 ryokans during the trip, they are traditional Japanese inns, so I doubt if there will be any safes hahaa... Will keep you gals posted, think I'm worrying too much anyway.

Most hotels that I've been to in Japan also have a pretty sizable safety deposit box thing in the room, so you can always lock it in there while you go out for your shorter trips...

As safe as Japan is, there is crime...make sure any bags that you have zip closed...during rush hour, some pickpockets will target people with open bags and reach in and steal stuff...

I think the hotel is not an issue.. I'll prob. worry more about the luggage.

I just got back from 20+ hour, 3 transit cities & for safety reason I brought 1 big handbag (cheap one) + 1 small travel bag to cabin. I put 2 Chanels inside my travel bag & just lock it.

lol, whenever i go to HK and Japan, i never lock my luggage (that depends on the hotel you're staying at too). i expect the hotel staff to be honest. i always bring my Loubs, Chanel bags, jewelry and all that and i never lock them up. so far so good, good luck on your trip! don't worry too much and enjoy (especially ginza yayee)!!! xoxo

hehe thanks gals! never been to Japan before (unless you count when i was a baby) and i've gotten so many tips from friends and done so much research i am sooo excited!! told the fiance i was going to bring my reissue the other day, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head cos i asked if i could squeeze it into his carryon bag HAHAHAHA.

nevertheless he is a teeny bit concerned that i am bringing a S$4000 bag on holiday esp when we are travelling around so much. all i can say is i will be guarding her with my life!!! :P