tPF Sunshine committee RAOK Reveal

hello and congrats to all participants- could someone please exlain what a sunshine commitee is?

Oh and kallison you mini skinny is fabulous-many hugs to you!

HI GIRLS!!

Happy Easter, Passover and Spring! We are finally getting settled in our new house and I want to thank you soooo much. I opened the mail box and found goodies from Boxermom and graceful. I want you to know how wonderful this was because these were the FIRST PEICES OF MAIL I received at my new home that were not bills! hee hee :heart:

THANKS AGAIN you gals are the best! :yahoo:

Hey, Roo-enjoy the new house! Know what you mean about the bills; and there are so many with a new house (we moved into ours over the holidays--it's a sponge for money lol).

Mary is a doll for organizing this.

whoever sent me that gift card, thank you. it more than made my day (had one of those ridiculous grins on my face all day)...but there is NO way i can accept that- seriously. that is just way too much that i don't deserve!

whoever sent me that gift card, thank you. it more than made my day (had one of those ridiculous grins on my face all day)...but there is NO way i can accept that- seriously. that is just way too much that i don't deserve!

Obviously someone feels you do deserve it Kallison. If anyone deserves a lift, it's you--life has given you lemons lately. Please accept some sunshine from tPF :yes: .

HI GIRLS!!

Happy Easter, Passover and Spring! We are finally getting settled in our new house and I want to thank you soooo much. I opened the mail box and found goodies from Boxermom and graceful. I want you to know how wonderful this was because these were the FIRST PEICES OF MAIL I received at my new home that were not bills! hee hee :heart:

THANKS AGAIN you gals are the best! :yahoo:

I hope you are enjoying your new home Roo!!! Good luck with all the unpacking! Take care!

With all that you have been through, you definitely deserve it!! Go and get yourself something great!

I had a lovely start to my weekend, last Friday. I got to thank you cards from stefania and stephanie!
I also got some yummy see's candy from Mags, thanks. And the nicest surprises from Mick! Wow! Thanks so much evereyone for making my weekend so great!

raok1.jpg

Aww thanks to whoever sent this!! This was completely unexpected and I LOVE it!!
Sprinkles cupcake mix, a cupcake holder so you can carry one with you without it getting all wonky and some sprinkles!!!
I'm so happy!!! :girlsigh: :love:
4403g3k.jpg