TPF Newbie & First BV Purchase

sue.bee

Jun 11, 2008
This is my first post, and I'm so excited! Especially since I just made my first BV purchase which I owe to all of you here in the TPF-BV section. Thanks!!

Before this week I had never heard of BV before, but on a recent shopping trip I was intrigued by the boutique's window display and went in. I totally fell in love with the Lotus Mini Veneta, and when the SA told me it was on sale I almost said,"I'll take it!" But I refrained since I knew nothing of BV and wanted to do some research. So when I got home, I paid a little visit to TPF. I had found TPF last year when I was searching for info on the NM Beauty Event, so I figured there must be someone who'd posted something about BV! And then I found this entire section devoted entirely to the brand :smile: After reading all the positives reviews and seeing everyone's lovely pictures of their BV bags, I decided I had to go back to get that Mini Veneta!

So this morning I went back and purchased it. Turns out it was the last one they had! :yahoo:

Here's my Mini Veneta in all its glory:

picture.php

Thanks, y'all! You've convinced me that I can't go wrong with BV.

First of all, welcome to TPF and the BV board. I admire your self-control when you did not buy that bag the first time you saw it! I just love that color. Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure that won't be your last.

Congratulations on your first BV (I suspect it might not be your last...) and welcome here! I do love the mini Veneta in lotus - the style and colour just seem to be a perfect match.

Thanks, everyone! I can't stop admiring it :smile:

Jeshika: I'll get right on those modeling pics as soon as I can!

Jelts: It doesn't fit a lot, but I don't like to carry too much junk in my purses. Just enough room for a phone, keys, a small wallet (I have one of those JCrew magic wallets), maybe a few small cosmetics? I'll try to put up some pictures of how much stuff I can cram in :biggrin: Before tax the bag was 479 USD. For me, that was cheap considering I had just dropped 900+ on a Ferragamo bag earlier this month!

Welcome to the BV sub, sue.bee! That's such a pretty little thing you picked up. LOVE the sweet colour that Lotus is. Just hold on tight to your magic wallet. This definitely won't be the last BV you'll be adding to your collection! ;)

Welcome!!! We fought hard to get our own forum for Bottega Veneta, so I'm really happy it has been helpful.

I love your bag--wonderful color and that little Veneta is adorable. The first of many LOL.