TPF meeting in San Diego?

Ok, July 26th is fine for me and another member as well and Fashion Valley is better in terms of parking, stores and places to eat..

So, how shall we organize this? I've nver been to any TPF meetings so how does it roll? Just meet somewhere and recognise each other from our bags!?? LOL (JK)

:tup:

July 26th is great for me. The one other meeting I went to we just said "I'll be carrying a Prada gaufre" and the like and found each other. If any group of girls can ID bags, it's definitely us! :roflmfao:

Ok! :yes: Horton's just so pretty :shame:
I've actually never been to FV, all the more reason! :P

So July 26...... anyone? :shrugs:

Yeah FV added a few more boutiques over the summer so it's probably the best place in terms of shopping for San Diego.

July 26th should work for me unless I head back to Austria for another wedding that day.

I saw another meet did an evite to keep it private from any weirdos that might be lurking like the lunch venue, times, etc.

I'm game if I can get a babysitter. Fashion Valley blows away Horton Plaza. They just opened the Missoni boutique (tiny) and True Religion. Anybody know when Hermes will be open?