~*TPF BB Holiday 2013 RAOK Chit Chat and Reveal Thread*~

some of you are so quick! I'm having a hard time finding some of the stuff for my buddy cause the choices here in Canada is very limited, and I only want to get my buddy wish list items, cause beauty/make up products is very personal taste and i don't want to get her stuff that doesn't work out, which is a waste of money, so I'd rather get stuff she really wants for her. so more search for me!

I can't wait to start seeing reveals!

some of you are so quick! I'm having a hard time finding some of the stuff for my buddy cause the choices here in Canada is very limited, and I only want to get my buddy wish list items, cause beauty/make up products is very personal taste and i don't want to get her stuff that doesn't work out, which is a waste of money, so I'd rather get stuff she really wants for her. so more search for me!

I can't wait to start seeing reveals!

I feel you in choices, I couldn't find anything from my buddy's wish list, they were brands not available here and the ones we have here are usually behind on collections and her wish list had the new items. I went by her survey as much as possible and picked up brands she mentioned

I feel you in choices, I couldn't find anything from my buddy's wish list, they were brands not available here and the ones we have here are usually behind on collections and her wish list had the new items. I went by her survey as much as possible and picked up brands she mentioned

While wishlist items are always nice, all that matters is you put it together with things you'd think they'd like :smile: :love:

I got my buddy's survey!!

You guys are quick! I am having a hard time finding days to shop around for my buddy. I don't want to do online shopping since it might take forever to get here. I want to ship it out before December!