Tory Burch Reva...or Prada...or Chanel?

Tory Burch Reva...or Prada...or Chanel?

• Tory Burch Revas

• Prada gold metallic flats

• Chanel flats

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like Tory is more your style but if it were me and money wasn't an issue i'd definitely go for Chanel! They are classic and the style will last forever, when the TB flats are just seasonally trendy. I don't like the Prada's at all.

Thanks, everyone for your thoughts and opinions! I took all your comments into consideration and decided on...the Tory Burch Revas! :heart: It was a tie with the Chanel flats but I don't think I've quite gotten there yet, but I'll get them one day! Plus, I figured I should save my money for a new Chanel bag I pre-ordered. :yes:

And the Tory Burches ended up being only $49 after my Saks GC. The SA on the phone waived the taxes and rush delivery shipping fees for me!

I think the tory one has the best and most interesting design, I am not familiar with the brad (don't know the costs etc) but the prada one was not nice, it's practically aballerina stamped with prada.

Style does not equal price tag at all times and it's nice to se a good example of it. ^_^

Sorry but I just don't like that ginormous medallion on the Tory Burch flats. Not my cup of tea. I'd go with Chanel. I think ballet flats (esp. Chanel) are a wardrobe staple that will never go out of style.

I have the gold/gold and silver/silver Tory Burch and the black patent/black Chanels.

They are very different...the Revas are cute/casual and the Chanels are very chic.

The big difference for me is the comfort factor. The Reva are comfortable but the Chanel are amazingly wonderful on your feet. The leather is just soooo comfy. The TB and Chanel are Night and Day when it comes to comfort.

Thanks again for all of your opinions. :yes: Well, I ended up ordering the Tory Burch Revas and they came Friday. They are too narrow for my feet! And I did size up. I'm afraid that going another size up will just be too long and still too narrow. So they are going back tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to be trying on some Chanel flats at Saks tomorrow! :love: