Tory Burch Reva Flats

Babydoll, I bought mine in January and then decided to purchase another pair in May and I bought those from www.jildorshoes.com. They have great return/exchange policy and they are located in NY so you will not be charged tax either.

I ended up returning the white ones I had bought in May b/c I never wore them. I did so 2 weeks ago and they even sent me a return label and immediately credited my account upon receiving them, so they are a good option for you probably so you can try them on and see if they will work for you!

I wondered about that site when I was searching for my Revas on google. I ended up buying them from www.plazatoo.com instead, but at least I know that this is a good online site too.

By the way, plaza too has great customer service as well. Got my black Revas (with gold buckle) within 3 days of my order. Free return shipping too.

Mine are really comfortable..I am usually between a 7 and a 7.5, and the 7.5 is perfect in these. My foot is average width but I usually have trouble with my pinky toes hurting in shoes. So far, so good with these.

I love the quilted "Quinn" but I am scared of flats as my heel usually slips out while I'm walking. Do these shoes have any arch support at all or are they completely flat?

I love the quilted "Quinn" but I am scared of flats as my heel usually slips out while I'm walking. Do these shoes have any arch support at all or are they completely flat?

My heels slip out of everything, I have narrow feet...but I love these. They fit true to size and they do have pretty decent arch support. I have tons of flats and these are by far the most comfortable. :yes:

^^^ITA. And, they have great resale value as I just sold mine b/c I don't wear flats often and I got $160 for them! Maybe I was just lucky and I'm anal about my things so they were in mint condition, but still, that's crazy!

Sometimes I'm a 7.5 and sometimes an 8....wondering which I should buy! I have some flats with the elastic back that are 7.5's, but my feet are a little wide.
I'm thinking of buying these using my Saks EGC card!