Torn Torn Torn... Can you girls HELP put me back together *PLEASE*

Hmm....well I know I'm going against the grain here, but I am not a huge fan of the Balenciaga bags, so I'd have to go w/ the Coach. Gotta represent! LOl...seriously though, if it were a pink or purple city bag, then I'd change my mind.

I could get a Pink City called Bubble Gum for what I would be paying for this 04 Black First. Not a bad idea...lol :lol:

I agree. I have only Coach bags. Don't know if I could bring myself to spend as much as the BBag costs BUT IF I could and had the choice between the two, I think a classy black leather bag beats out a signature bag especially a coated one at that. Just my personal opinion. But I am not a huge fan of the color of the Coach bag either and I know nutz is so I imagine this will be a hard decision :confused1:

OKAY, Here another thought NOW... LOL!!! Maybe I should take the Ger/Red Heritage satchel back and get it in White. :shrugs: I know every one has different taste but the Ger/Red in this bag went/sold out faster than any of the 3 colors. GEE.. I feel like forgetting it all, I HATE being so confused... it tears me up :sad:
I shouldnt worry so much but I do I do.
:flowers:THANKS

OKAY, Here another thought NOW... LOL!!! Maybe I should take the Ger/Red Heritage satchel back and get it in White. :shrugs: I know every one has different taste but the Ger/Red in this bag went/sold out faster than any of the 3 colors. GEE.. I feel like forgetting it all, I HATE being so confused... it tears me up :sad:
I shouldnt worry so much but I do I do.
:flowers:THANKS

I understand what you are going through. A lot of us do. Even if it's not for the same bag/bags, I think a lot of us have had this dilemma at one time or another and agonized over it... good luck making your decision (s)!

I understand what you are going through. A lot of us do. Even if it's not for the same bag/bags, I think a lot of us have had this dilemma at one time or another and agonized over it... good luck making your decision (s)!

Thanks Sweetie :flowers:
Its so tough because I love both of them. I need to clear my mind and maybe it will come to me. :lol: That is some way to get/keep both :sweatdrop: