Top Chef 4 - Chicago

I am not sure who I like, Richard is good and different but I think he will be like the girl from the first season who made it to the finals..christie was that her name? The ***** who treated everyone like crap and expected everything in return? Like trying to take credit for the desert when she didn't even make it...oohh she really upset me. Anywho, I can see him being like her, take the first episode where he uses two pizza things not even caring if it belonged for someone else. Just my opinion though.

I still don't really like any or them yet - hmmm, maybe they will grow on me.

But I kinda know who i DONT like, for some reason, I dont like the guy from New Zealand..dunno why..hehe, he reminds me of a hobbit...(sorry!) he

I haven't seen anyone that amazed me like Hung. First episode I though Richard might have a chance to win, but I'm going back & forth between contestants.

TRUE!! Hung was suchhhh a good chef, he deserved to win and Im so glad he won last season!!! Dale on this season reminds me of Hung, but doesnt mean hes my favorite.. im still pending on who my fave is ATM..:upsidedown:

oh god. i hated hung. he was such an ass. he's the only top chef winner i didn't like. and dale definitely reminds me of hung. i don't think any of them really stand out yet and established them as a serious front runner. can i just swoon over the new zealand guy though? i seriously :heart: the new zealand accent and he's just too cute! we need more attractive top chef contestants. (sam and ilan anyone? *swoon*)

No one has caught my interest so far, although I did enjoy the last episode. I keep wanting drama, like one of the girlfriends being the reason the other one gets sent home.

I thought this last one was pretty good, no? Both groups bombed technically so I guess that they picked the best of the worst. I just couldn't get over the fact that they had mac and cheese with velveeta and a pasta salad. I mean, I know that it's block party food, but they could have maybe had a BIT of a spin on it, don't you think? I don't think people are that pedestrian that they wouldn't appreciate a different taste on the usual fare.....

I don't have a favorite yet either, although I do have to admit that I felt bad for the last guy that went home (can't remember his name right now). He looked tough but seemed like a sweet guy. Oh well, he has been in the bottom 2 times though.

And I am totally with you, Kiss Me Deadly! I am just waiting to see the couple just blow up at each other. It almost looked like something might happen next week? You know Bravo put these two together to cause drama!