Too yellow?

Hey ladies,
I’m looking to buy this yellow tweed cf from the 2021 collection but the strap has been irking me as I find it too dark of a yellow shade. What do you ladies think? Will you buy it?

Attachments

• IMG_0822.png
    IMG_0822.png
    779.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0823.png
    IMG_0823.png
    898.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0824.png
    IMG_0824.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0825.png
    IMG_0825.png
    897 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0831.png
    IMG_0831.png
    621.7 KB · Views: 107
I think the yellow in the strap matches the bag perfectly and will definitely pop with the right outfit

This.

It's an optical illusion that the leather is brighter or darker. Because the yellow and off-white tweed are blended by our eyes from a distance, we see the body of the bag as paler yellow. The woven leather is well matched to the yellow thread within the weave. Beautiful bag!

I know what you mean, but I would not have seen it without s.o pointing it out. To my eyes, it is not a fault. It's gorgeous! :heart:

I was in search of a yellow bag recently and finally gave up bc I couldn't find the "perfect" shade and was starting to feel like Goldilocks.....too dark, too light, too bright, too greenish, not the right leather. I think this bag is fab but if you can't unsee "dark strap" and think it will bother you, maybe sleep on it a bit more. Or look at other bags and see if you come back to this and how you feel after taking a little break from looking at it. If it makes you feel joyous and you think you'll use, then go for it!

2c415afaf4db03fe9d2ad93386a704de.jpeg

Thanks for the reply ladies. This is a comparison of the strap vs the insides. I was hoping for the strap to be this lighter shade. But now, after seeing everyone’s reply, this yellow is starting to grow on me :smile:)))

I see yellow handbags a lot these days from various designers. I wouldn't worry about the shade of the strap, it seems more durable being slightly darker. What a way to enjoy summer with a "summery" bag!

Reactions: Sferics
I think it's a perfect match. For what it's worth, I showed my 17 year old daughter (in an attempt to demonstrate I'm not the only one who obsesses about handbags and such lol) and she agreed.