Tonights American Idol

I was a die hard Chris fan and still am... he should have one. I told Vlad this is a phenomenon i studied in psychology- the bystander effect. Everyone else assumes the other person will help... but then no one does. I truly think everyone thought he was going to win with a long shot that they did not vote- they *assumed* everyone else would vote for him. I did it, and he got voted off. I wasn't happy and still am not

But yea, Taylor did better IMO

I had really wanted Taylor and Elliott in the finale. I was sad Elliott was voted off.

Granted, Kat can sing...but..she seems to do only REALLY well on one style of song...songs like "Over The Rainbow". And there's just not a lot of personality coming through. I can easily picture her on Broadway, though.

I thought Taylor did better overall tonight. And he was a smart man to choose to go second. I think his first and last songs where his best. His finale was wonderful! :love:

I keep getting a busy signal trying to vote, dang it!! Maybe it will be like last week when I was able to get through easily at the end of the voting.

I can't believe I'm trying to vote! LOL :lol:

I like what they said: the "unusually pretty Katherine and the pretty unusual Taylor!":roflmfao: :roflmfao:
I was disappointed for Katherine. She could have been stronger tonight. I wish she would of sang the song "Think" like she did the other night. It could have stood up to Taylor's "Living For The City"
Anyway...my daughter said that Katherine looks like a typical idol and Taylor brings something different to the table this year. I think Taylor rocked!

I agree with everyone else about Chris. Once he was voted off I kinda lost interest in the show. At this point I don't really care who wins - but I think that Taylor has much more charisma and entertainment talent than Kat. Taylor connects with the audience and gets everyone on their feet having a good time. Kat has a beautiful voice but I think she needs more training. I sometimes feel like she is oversinging the songs. But her somewhere over the rainbow was amazing.

I agree with everyone...Kat has a gorgeous voice and is so beautiful!! I think that Taylor is just so entertaining and fun to watch, that he will win. His voice is great, too. It will be interesting tonight!! I know they both have strong careers ahead of them. Kat would be fab on Broadway!!

tw1n8ngel said:
I tried voting for Taylor last night, but the phone lines were busy :huh: Well, I guess it's good. It means people are voting :amuse: I'm hoping Taylor wins :smile:

I couldn't get through for over two hours! Non-stop busy signals!

Shh...don't tell anyone I was voting! :roflmfao:

I saw the show and felt like the new songs they were given to sing were not very good at all. It didn't seem like these songs were created with either Taylor or Kat in mind--neither song really made the most of their vocal abilities. I would expect the hottest show on TV to come up with incredible songs for these contestants... Was anyone else disappointed by their new "singles"?