Tom Ford Icon shoulder bag. Anyone for crazy stitching?

Would you purchase this purse?

• Total voters
It looks fake. Tom ford is way too expensive for a stitch to be off.
I COMPLETELY agree, however this is being sold at MyTheresa, a successful luxury goods store! There is no question that it is legit. I have looked at others in this series in different colours, and the stitching is just as bad, its just you can't see it because of the colouring.

I wonder if mytheresa gets seconds? Is the price highly discounted?

One thing I do know is that some companies buy from other companies that are unloading their inventories of designer goods, and may not be careful about who they are getting them from.

I saw fake Gucci disco bags on Overstock.com. I emailed them back and forth for quite a while and they refused to take them off the site because they only deal with up and up dealers. I won't buy from them any more.

Reactions: papertiger
I wonder if mytheresa gets seconds? Is the price highly discounted?

One thing I do know is that some companies buy from other companies that are unloading their inventories of designer goods, and may not be careful about who they are getting them from.

I saw fake Gucci disco bags on Overstock.com. I emailed them back and forth for quite a while and they refused to take them off the site because they only deal with up and up dealers. I won't buy from them any more.

Not that I have ever known. I imagine they have seasonal sales but they are a well respected high end store. I have never in my life seen them sell something this outrageous before, and after some searching, I have found this bag being sold at other reputable stores. How on earth is this getting past the eyes of the official buyers for each shop?

In terms of the style of this bag, if only it were a little more nude, a little less 'pink' *(and poorly made!) I think it would be ferocious! I do tend to like my bags to be a little naughty. :graucho:

I never have been a shrinking violet.. and I do love the edge that this bag so nearly had.

*Le sigh* the search continues...

*read: *yawn*

Reactions: papertiger