Tokidoki Yahoo Group anyone?

sparkyjt

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Just wondered if there's any interest in starting a Yahoo group to talk Tokidoki? I belong to several yahoo groups catering to bags! We buy, sell and trade on there and just talk bag stuff. I know there's a barter section on TPF, but it will take me forever to get enough posts to be able to submit an application!

Anyone up for a Toki swap group? :yes:

Julie

I am in.... when you set it up we can all email you are addresses , so you can choose to invite us in a private chat room and choose a set day and time to meet in the chat so we can chat and talk trade, sell are bags there amongst our selves

I am in.... when you set it up we can all email you are addresses , so you can choose to invite us in a private chat room and choose a set day and time to meet in the chat so we can chat and talk trade, sell are bags there amongst our selves

Oh.... I thought it wa going to be a regular Yahoo group we could join. I don't do chats... connections too slow.... bummer....

I don't know anything about the chats... I'll set up a regular group, we can add a chat for those who want to do that. The way I know to do it is I'll post the link to the group, you guys just click on it and ask to join the group, then I"ll approve it and you're in! It's really easy.