tokidoki on sale at japanla.com

Aww, that's too bad...this kind of stuff ALWAYS happens to me. Look on the bright side at least you were still able to get your hands on it and it was still on sale! ;)

lol yah that's how I have to think about it .. that I managed to get it on sale still and in the size I wanted. Better than not getting it at all :biggrin:

Jess - lol yah I wanted to kick myself too ... how the heck could I pass up such a good deal on karmaloop .. argh :Push:

Tracy - is it really THAT pink? hmm well I guess I like pink enough to wear it ... I just really need it for my trip cuz I checked the weather forecast and it's going to be in the low 60s and so I realized I NEED a hoodie :lol:

I shopped during the sale but of course what do you guys think....yup, my item wasn't on sale! :Push: As usual! I've wanted the adios onesie for the looooooooooongest time. I wanted it for my build a bear! :nuts: I was able to score the monkey one @ metro but never the adios...so I caved and bought it at full price!! It got here today and I couldn't be happier. It's ADORABLE!!! Did you guys know there's a giant adios star on the back of it? I had no :idea:. My bear is so happy now and I'm even happier! :wacko: