Tokidoki Insult

I had a coworker tell me that having "death" on my purse (Lamore stellina with adios & ciaociao) was horrible..She's just lucky that I wasn't carrying my inferno..I mean its not like I'm carrying it around hoping for someone to die. You have to be somewhat humerous about death having a girlfriend

I had a coworker tell me that having "death" on my purse (Lamore stellina with adios & ciaociao) was horrible..She's just lucky that I wasn't carrying my inferno..I mean its not like I'm carrying it around hoping for someone to die. You have to be somewhat humerous about death having a girlfriend

you should then promptly quote the story of adios and ciao ciao. :P they're good kids!!!

hopefully they won't think you're too much of a nut. :P

People are just mean. I've never had anyone make fun of my bags (except dh in jest). I'd probably say something to them after being provoked, especially if they're carrying some ugly brown bag. Ah, just shrug it off and smile!:smile: They're the ones with no taste!

I know most of you have been complimented on your bags, but has anyone ever dissed your bags? Today I was eating lunch at a local restaurant and across from me were a group of three women.I had my L'amore Zucca with me. I kept seeing them look at me, so I was wondering what they saw. Then, as I get up to leave, I hear one of the women say: "Look at that cheap bag she has, it looks like a fake Gucci":shocked: I was speechless... The bag certainly wasn't cheap and definitely is not a Gucci knock-off! Has anyone else had people say things like that about your tokidoki?

...wow, that is unbelievable!!! >:[ omg, disrespectful!!! ..and wtf? fake gucci...? :confused1: i woulda been like "..lookie here @#$%^&*!!" lol jk :P

haha funny...just imagine you carrying inferno :lol: she might just think you like hell or something:lol: ..i love adios and ciaociao..just like Maya (i think?) said ...adios loves ciaociao, cuz she is a crackhead lol

I've never had anyone diss my toki bags. The only thing most people say to me is "Oh .. how cute, those are pokemon right?" to which I reply .. "umm no ... it's tokidoki, the artwork of an italian artist"

Anywho, yah those women were just being ignorant snobs. I would have cussed them out but that's me .. lol. I would never make a comment like that about anyone's bag and I like the fact that I don't see too many tokis on the streets. It makes me feel different and special and that's def. how u should feel too. Just brush it off :yes:

The only thing that comes even remotely close to a Tokidoki 'insult' is when people tell me "Oh I love your bag! That's one of those Gwen Stefani ones, right?". But I usually just laugh and tell them about Toki, getting angry and offended because someone doesn't know the designer of my purse is ridiculous!