Tokidoki Hats

1. Hi this is my first post, I just signed up today.

I love tokidoki, I just got the Pirata purse. I love it! I also got the Pirata braclet purse too, I think it's call Braccialetto. It's great for holding a key and my money when I walk the dog to Starbucks. I needed something small and it's really perfect.

I know this is a purse site, but I just found Tokidoki hats on the New Era website. I just ordered one and I can't wait till it comes in. I also just got the new Tokidoki ISKIN for my ipod. It's pretty cool.
  2. Which hat did you order? I have the women's green camo hat & love it!
  3. Welcome to the toki madness :biggrin: What Pirata purse did you get? Style?
  4. I ordered the green camo and the Tokidoki Shimmer Cap, it looks like a trucker hat. I can't wait to get them. I'm so excited.

The Pirata purse I have is the Bambione. At least that's the one I think it is. Two zipper pockets on top and one little zipper pocket in front. It also has a adjustable brown strap. It's so cool and I loved all the pockets.
  5. Yup, that's the Bambinone. :yes:
    And I am sure you will love your hats when they arrive!
  6. Hi Molique! Your tokis are multiplying =)

I don't have a Toki-hat yet, but they are so cute, must resist!
  7. do they make skins for ipod nano?
  8. ooooh... i wanna get an iskin too..... but i need a new ipod first before i can get the iskin! which iskin (pattern) do u have?
  9. Yea they do.. it's on the ipod website thingy.. I remember seeing it!
  10. I want a black military one but I want to try it on before I buy it... so far no one has had it in stock :sad: just the regular trucker caps
  11. they do I was on the site yesterday- wanted to buy one for my daughter's birthday but she has a 2nd gen nano and they only make them for 1st gen :crybaby:
  12. ooh congrats Molique and welcome to the forum :biggrin:
  13. Here's a link to the Tokidoki Iskins:

I have the Tsuru. It's really cool because you can still plug it in to anything without having to remove the iskin. I really loved the design. Now I want the Cactus party one. But I'm resisting. I couldn't find them anywhere locally so I had to order it online. The apple stores don't carry them.

Anyone know what the iPod Nano (aluminum) is? Could that be the second gen Nano?