Tokidoki Foresta Print Question...

Here is a pic of the tag , hope this helps. :smile:

tag.jpg

Before you go through the sku for the mamma mia, Nobody in CA or surrounding area's will have it. When I got the bag thats how I found the one's in Vegas. It says that 2 are available at this store in CA but they really aren't. I called that store twice and they told me that they didnt have them. As far as $120 being a good price, it is but you can get a better deal. Whenever Macys has sales its always and addition % off the sale price so when I recently purchased my bag it was 25% off w/ an addition 40% off so you should buy the bag and get a price adjustment when they go on sale again. Here is the sku # for mamma mia foresta in case you want to try again: 0737098277211 and the store that shows them as available is Newark, Ca (510) 797-3333

Thanks so much ILOVETOKIDOKI and LatteGrl!!! Going to give it a try anyways. Who knows.. maybe there is one sitting in the backroom that noone noticed? Hey, I can dream. :P

Ok, just tracked down some forestas after making a million phone calls.

The Seattle Outlet has 1 bambino foresta with the little fish. Sometimes (depending on SA) they'll tell you there is none..

If you call Lesportsac.com, they actually have quite a few forestas left. Full price though. The SA that I got said they have it in the following styles: bocca, bambino, nuvola, braccialleto, portatelefono, bella, and maybe a couple of others but NO mamma mia or caramella (asked specifically for these 2 since I want mamma mia and I know TokiliciousJenY is looking for caramella). Looks like the most wanted styles are gone. :crybaby:

Called Florida Lesportsac Retail store. Spoke to a SA (I think she's a manager) called Amika (I'm probably spelling it wrong.. ), she asked if I called the outlets and I told her I did but they said they didn't get any. Soooo she was like, I'm meeting with the executives tomorrow, let me bring this up and ask if the outlets will be getting any so call me back tomorrow. I will call her tomorrow around this time and find out if and when will the outlets be getting forestas!!! Will post when I get more info. :heart:

*Edit* Oops forgot to mention, I called Cali's Lesportsac Retail store also. I got a male SA and he said "Why don't you try eBay?". -___-"

what!! did you say you found foresta print??? ooooh how much is the nuvola???? i want one!! pls help!! im a foresta :nuts:

icecream: yeah i think $120 is a good deal for a BV!

ouch..im surprised they still have it at regular price considering its an older print...maybe when they ring it up it might be different?? but thanks for the info :biggrin: