toki regrets

I regret not getting an Inferno campeggio to go with my Paradisio campeggio. Instead, I got an Inferno BV, trying to get a different bag with each different print. Sigh...

these stories are so heartbreaking i feel your pain ladies! :crybaby:

a few months ago there was a citta ciao on ebay with my ideal pattern placement. it had adios in the little sidecar on one side, and the two sides were different. i felt guilty because i had just bought my spiaggia gioco, so i went to sleep.. when i woke up i saw that it went for like $50.

but i just won a similar one the other day.. it cost me more than $50 but less than retail. and now we're gonna live happily ever after :yahoo::love:

these stories are so heartbreaking i feel your pain ladies! :crybaby:

a few months ago there was a citta ciao on ebay with my ideal pattern placement. it had adios in the little sidecar on one side, and the two sides were different. i felt guilty because i had just bought my spiaggia gioco, so i went to sleep.. when i woke up i saw that it went for like $50.

but i just won a similar one the other day.. it cost me more than $50 but less than retail. and now we're gonna live happily ever after :yahoo::love:

pictures! And congrats :tup:

I regret helping my friend sell her inferno dolce to someone even tho I'm getting a little $ myself. I should've just bought it from her

I regret selling my citta dolce even tho I wasn't in love w/ the placement

I regret returning a black dolce to Nordstroms because I bought it at retail ($78) and got a black ciao ciao and only wanted one black bag :sad:

I regret not buying a paradiso dolce with the sushi boy on it because I bought my AS MM w/ perfect placement (I shudda gotten both)

those are my current regrets

Oh gosh, I have so many. My biggest regret is passing up tan Playground Ciao Ciaos for 50% off at Lord & Taylor and for under retail multiple times on eBay, and then buying one for over retail a year later. I also regret not taking advantage of the Foresta 50% off sales either. I used to regret selling the only bag I have ever sold from my collection, but I got over it after I wound up replacing it with a different bag in the same print that I liked even better.

I was mad at myself for awhile for selling my Paradiso Ciao Ciao. But to be honest I love the paradiso print and I love Ciao Ciaos but I didnt like Paradiso on a Ciao Ciao. But I did need the money for my Paradiso Zucca. I have always wanted a Paradiso Campeggio. There was one on LJ a couple of days ago but I didnt like the placement.

How much are Paradiso Campeggio selling for nowadays? Because I wont pay an arm and leg for it... :nogood:

I regret that I didn't pay any attention to the Inferno print when it readily available for retail. I was all about Citta and Citta Rosa, but Paradiso and Inferno-- not so much. Now I wish I had gotten more stuff in Inferno (I've already made my Paradiso dreams come true).
Also I didn't find out how amazing the small Toki stuff was until way late-- Denaros and Dolce especially.

hhmmmm...my foresta Dolce and foresta BV. Should of kept them. :crybaby:But at the time I didn't have too much money and thought I woouldn't really use them; so I returned them to nordstroms. But I'm kicking myself in the butt now for not keeping them :cursing:

i wish i got into collecting way back.. i always thought the bags were too expensive and not worth it.. not like i had money anyway - but i was too guilty to ask my mom to buy a ciao foresta for me back then T_T AURGH IM SO STUPID.. even tho she said she so would buy me one :/

.. but now i have about like.. 8 toki bags and 1 denaro.. ( soon to be 8 anyway.. and im hoping to get another ciao and another denaro xD )

i have a love and hate relationship between the TAN playground and citta rosa.. its like.. one minute i like em.. the next i dont.. i think its just me being addicted to getting more bags.. :yucky:

i wish i got into collecting way back.. i always thought the bags were too expensive and not worth it

OMG, I so wish I started my collection when toki was first released, so I could have actually got what I wanted and bought thing slowly, instead of buying it all up in a couple of months!

Another of my regrets...
seling my only olive cammo bambino (but it went to a good home so that makes me feel a little bit better) because I thought I was getting a o.c. bella bella. Trasaction didn't go as plan (and it's totally ok) but I sold my bambino because I thought that I was going to a have replacement. Oh well..the search continues.

to finish my 1 print per style, I only need Olive Cammo item and then the last print...Vacanze.

Oh boy, I think I just narrowly escaped a Toki regret. A bag I wanted popped up on eBay last night (in fact I'm pretty sure it's a bag that a tPF'er got a few months ago that I had been watching). It was very late when I saw it and I asked the seller a couple questions and was going to wait for responses. But... I actually dreamt about the bag / the auction all night! HA! The last dream was that it was already gone from eBay while I was waiting for a reply. So I woke up startled, ran right downstairs to get on my computer and bought the bag! I wouldn't normally do that without hearing back from the seller first if I had questions, but like I said, I'm pretty sure the seller is a regular on this forum, so I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Whew, that was a close one. :sweatdrop:

i always thought the bags were too expensive and not worth it.. not like i had money anyway - but i was too guilty to ask my mom to buy a ciao foresta for me back then T_T AURGH IM SO STUPID.. even tho she said she so would buy me one

Don't feel too bad. I still think the bags are too expensive and not worth it, but then again, where can I get bags this cute and functional? So it really does depend on what you value. And I need to get and use my cute bags while I can...and then pass it on one day to a daughter of mine when the time comes. (yes, I think WAY ahead).

But if you want to feel better about passing on your mom's generousity, I have one better. I was in Paris this past June, right at the start of the sale season in Europe, and we passed these beautiful Chloes, Celines, and Tods that were on sale for quite attractive prices. My mom saw me admiring the bags and offered to buy one for me. And I passed it up!!! :wtf:

I've been thinking of those bags ever since...