Toilet Pouch PM monogram Macassar - can females use it?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone, Happy Friday!

Just wanted to see your thoughts on this toilet pouch for a female. I really like the cute size and shape, and also the black leather trim. Was planning on buying it to use inside my bag for travel, but not sure if it's too masculine. what does everyone think? Are there any females out there that have one? And what are you thoughts and comments.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: ayutilovesGST

Just wanted to see your thoughts on this toilet pouch for a female. I really like the cute size and shape, and also the black leather trim. Was planning on buying it to use inside my bag for travel, but not sure if it's too masculine. what does everyone think? Are there any females out there that have one? And what are you thoughts and comments.

Thanks.
It's definitely on my wish-list! It's super cute and I think it can be used by anyone.

Reactions: uhpharm01

Thanks.

Nah not at all .
Hmm new items in my wishlist [emoji23][emoji23]

I haven't seen this before but love the shape. I see no reason why a woman couldn't use it. Sometimes the men's line items are really well designed.

It's just monogram with black trim, plus it's going to be inside your bag. It doesn't seem like there's much to worry about.

Nah not at all .
Hmm new items in my wishlist [emoji23][emoji23]

I haven't seen this before but love the shape. I see no reason why a woman couldn't use it. Sometimes the men's line items are really well designed.

It's just monogram with black trim, plus it's going to be inside your bag. It doesn't seem like there's much to worry about.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I have been looking at this pouch quite a bit and when the toiletry pouch 19 wasn't quite right I decided to give this a try! One happened to pop up on the US site and I grabbed it. I really love the black trim on the mono! I don't feel it's too masculine for a woman to use....I'm excited to try it and plan to use in my work bag. I'll post pics when I receive it!

I have been looking at this pouch quite a bit and when the toiletry pouch 19 wasn't quite right I decided to give this a try! One happened to pop up on the US site and I grabbed it. I really love the black trim on the mono! I don't feel it's too masculine for a woman to use....I'm excited to try it and plan to use in my work bag. I'll post pics when I receive it!
That's great! Please do. Would love to see some pics. I'm planing on using it in my bag for travel, to hold my passport, money, paperwork, medicines, make up, essentially everything. I love the shape, compared to the toiletry and cosmetic pouch.