Toile swift combination Kelly

I have a lovely Toile/BOX combo so I can say too much about Swift but the Box calf holds up beautifully and develops a gorgeous patina. I

Hermeskellyretourne28.jpg

hermes kelly 28 retourne, toile and white swift leather, souple stitch, palladium hardware, stamp K.
handrolled scarf twilly un jardin sur le nil

i just love this combo toile...easy to match with my outfit, i can wear it casual or formal ;)

That is quite simply a divine bag. Love that combination.

i've seen a couple of swift/toile combo lately in the store - an etoupe swift/toile birkin and white swift/militaire combo birkin, which i think both are TDF! the swift/toile combination are the most common combo that they're doing lately. but i was lucky to have these 2 kellys (i'm wanting a birkin toile too!)

ebene barenia/toile 32

IMG_1149.jpg

white clemence/toile 32

372753612_d711af302b.jpg

I am pretty sure it is Militaire (I just saw this combo on a different bag style and it was stunning). The combo of white swift and militaire is just tremendous in person. I never thought that it would strike me the way that it did, but they almost had to pry me away from the bag, :yes:....

srierani, is your Kelly the regular Toile, or is it Militaire? It's hard to tell in the photo. Either way, it's gorgeous!

Hermeskellyretourne28.jpg

hermes kelly 28 retourne, toile and white swift leather, souple stitch, palladium hardware, stamp K.
handrolled scarf twilly un jardin sur le nil

i just love this combo toile...easy to match with my outfit, i can wear it casual or formal ;)

this is hands down one of the most beautiful kellys that i've seen in quite some time. simply divine...

srierani...gorgeous bag!!:tup: I was overwhelmed by its beauty when I saw it IRL. I am almost regretting my decision to pass on not only this gorgeous one but also the swift/toile combo 32cm Kelly. (Had to in the pursuit of a greater cause...;):P

pazt...your Kellys are simply divine!! Makes my regret of letting go those 2 combo ones recently available all the greater. One consolation is that I can focus on pursuing a barenia/toile combo next :love::graucho:

Btw, Hermes near Landmark, HK had srierani's Kelly available recently. Was on display.

Mmm, I thought it was militaire--so gorgeous and unusual!
I recently saw a Militaire & Ebene Barenia Kelly and it was absolutely To Die For! That combination is much darker overall than this one, of course, but still positively gorgeous.

I am not 100% sure but I'd the impression that militaire refers to the colour of this finely weaved fabric. My SA mentioned to me in the past that it's actually toile. Just a different weave. Maybe she's not so informed ??? :confused1: Will ask my store supervisor when I next meet her.

I am not 100% sure but I'd the impression that militaire refers to the colour of this finely weaved fabric. My SA mentioned to me in the past that it's actually toile. Just a different weave. Maybe she's not so informed ??? :confused1: Will ask my store supervisor when I next meet her.

could be militaire toile? :confused1: