toile birkin and kelly

Dear Sus. I am curious and would like to ask you as one of the rare owners of such a bag: How about wear and tear? Is it difficult to keep the toile clean and is it as durable as one would assume from the Hermes description of this material (proven by military)?

I have a VN Toile bag too that has a lot more wear, even tea spilled all over the toile while shopping years ago once. A spa visit cleaned that up nicely. Toile is really durable and stays quite clean. I've tried using both a magic eraser or a vibrato eraser on it for any small marks - both work. Not only is it a work horse material, it's also lightweight (just a smidge heavier then box calf). And Toile has such a classic Hermes look.

I have a VN Toile bag too that has a lot more wear, even tea spilled all over the toile while shopping years ago once. A spa visit cleaned that up nicely. Toile is really durable and stays quite clean. I've tried using both a magic eraser or a vibrato eraser on it for any small marks - both work. Not only is it a work horse material, it's also lightweight (just a smidge heavier then box calf). And Toile has such a classic Hermes look.
Thank you so much for your kind and prompt response. I am still surprised that this material seems to be so carefree and durable…
:nuts::nuts: