Togo or Clemence?

ok guys i'm just going to say it because its like ignoring a big pink elephant in the room. i do apologize...

but liang, why should you care about which leather we prefer since you do not think buying authentic Hermes is worth the money? Just wondering, especially after your PM and all..;)

ok guys i'm just going to say it because its like ignoring a big pink elephant in the room. i do apologize...

but liang, why should you care about which leather we prefer since you do not think buying authentic Hermes is worth the money? Just wondering, especially after your PM and all..;)

My expressions :shocked: > :noworry: > :boxing: .

What is going on here these days! We have a status quo on our H subforum > and that is NO FAKES. Sorry. Just needed to say this.

hey guys, this is the original thread, now closed. http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/hermes-box-94570.html
after my comment liang sent me a pm telling me "who cares if its fake??" etc. i still have it if anyones interested i can forward it to you but i think this thread really says it all..
and then to discuss leathers on this forum i feel is only helping this person further their agenda. i sound crazy but better safe than sorry. many of you were so helpful, supportive and kind on my quest for authenticity that i can only hope for both my own future purchases and for others who are completely new, this forum continues to stay helpful and informative and doesnt get flooded by weirdos.
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/hermes-box-94570.html

hi can i ask a question? it looks like some people have a favorite leather? are they more expensive to buy in some? because i have seen togo all the time and even so it costs a lot but some must cost more if it is more rare?

^^ yes, we all have our leather favourites. And yes, there is a price variance on each different type of leather, with vache liegee being the most expensive non-exotic leather. If you venture in to the exotics, then porosus croc is the most expensive in that category, and yes because it's rare.

I think togo and clemence are the same. VL is at the top, then chevre, then box with swift, evergrain somewhere in between, maybe the same as togo/clemence.

Julie, search for thread titles with "vache" because everyone spells liegee differently. There have been several threads discussing this leather. Tried to link them for you, but I'm barely computer literate.

sorry for sending two questions in a row but what is the color of your blue bag? it is so pretty!

It's bleu roi ostrich. I am dreaming about a blue ostrich birkin ... so it's not like I own it. The picture is from one of our reputable resellers, mightymisket's listing. It's a lovely bag.:drool: :drool: I put this picture on my avatar to keep myself focused.