Tod's outlet in Orlando

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Has anyone been to the Tod's outlet in Orlando? I'm going to be in Orlando very briefly on business next week, and I'd love to snag a good deal on a Tod's bag while I'm there. Just wondering if it's worth making a special trip to the outlet. TIA!

I've been to that mall quite a few times and always make sure I make it by when we go to Disneyworld. I've never bought anything at the outlet, but I've seen some gorgeous bags in the store there. Best of luck!!

I got one! I bought a gorgeous yellow Girelli at the Tod's outlet - I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some. I love this bag!

The Orlando Premium Outlets are awesome! There are so many great stores there. I came home with lots of loot!

Awesome, I was just there myself and bought a Miky Zip Media in burgandy - for only $297.50, retails normally for $1200.00 - on sale at the outlet for $595.00 - minus 50% - oh yea, too good of a deal to pass up....

....I think it's time a Tod's link is added to the Forum, what do u think? I am going to contact our leaders!!!