TODS Lovers III, show me your JP TODS TODS

3510010397_b75ca368fd.jpg

Your Chopper is divine! The color looks so rich! Thanks for sharing and enjoy!!!

Tod's is having a sale!! I got a postcard in the mail today that says the presale begine thursday but when I called the SA told me I could even presale today so I bought a t bag and a d bag at 50% off!!!
PM me with your email address if you would like to see pics of some of the bags that are on sale.
Hogan is having the same sale, if anyone is interested.
Shawn at Tod's in Costa Mesa helped me and was GREAT!

Cocobean1793,
Thanks for the heads up. Got the Pashmy messenger from Saks and have been using it quite abit. Recently got a Saffron G-bag and used it a couple of times as a baby-bag. I am soooo tempted to get the Green one now... :P

May I have the pics of the sale bags? xxx please do not post your e-mail publicly. Thanks

Tod's is having a sale!! I got a postcard in the mail today that says the presale begine thursday but when I called the SA told me I could even presale today so I bought a t bag and a d bag at 50% off!!!
PM me with your email address if you would like to see pics of some of the bags that are on sale.
Hogan is having the same sale, if anyone is interested.
Shawn at Tod's in Costa Mesa helped me and was GREAT!

L T Bag Lady, thanks for sending along word. Did you happen to see any of the leather Provence bags? I'm especially looking for a Grande east-west Provence. I know the coated canvas G-bags/Provence bags might never hit the outlets, but I'm hoping the leather ones have––or might in the future.

Also, did you see any large totes––the size of Restyling-D Grande? I've called Woodbury a number of times. Sometimes, I have very good luck w/the SA who answers the phone, but I sometimes reach folks who aren't so helpful.

Thanks again for your post!

L T Bag Lady, thanks for sending along word. Did you happen to see any of the leather Provence bags? I'm especially looking for a Grande east-west Provence. I know the coated canvas G-bags/Provence bags might never hit the outlets, but I'm hoping the leather ones have––or might in the future.

Also, did you see any large totes––the size of Restyling-D Grande? I've called Woodbury a number of times. Sometimes, I have very good luck w/the SA who answers the phone, but I sometimes reach folks who aren't so helpful.

Thanks again for your post!

They have a few Grande Restyled D bags, nice colors too! Try them at 10am EST when they just open, they are just standing around! I was the only one in the store this am, I arrived at 10am!
They had lost of Pashmy in black, navy, brown, tan, yellow and gray.

Cheers,

I need color advice from y'all...

I am getting the pashmy luna media, but can't decide on color. Should I get the light gray, cocoa brown or dark gray??? Or magenta or blue???

I want a different color than my usual black Prada messenger or black Gucci babouska tote, however the reality is that I have two small children. So which color would be neutral yet different?

Help! :smile: